Hi. My statistics were always visible in Wotlabs, but suddenly it shows no data found for player Optio001.

I have 9500 battles and playing on EU server any help?

5 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Maybe all players with sub-50% win rates were removed from the database?

Really ? i have a 55% W/R and WN8 of 1200 :/

edit: my old account with low win rates shows up. 

7 minutes ago, ZornDesGot said:

Really ? i have a 55% W/R and WN8 of 1200 :/

edit: my old account with low win rates shows up. 

Of course, I have no idea what your account name is as you did not provide it. So, I'm not sure why you think that I was talking about you.

51 minutes ago, ZornDesGot said:

Exactly the same for me :I

Has it happened to you today? I saw my stats this morning and everything was ok but couldn't see them in afternoon.:/

5 minutes ago, Optio001 said:

Has it happened to you today? I saw my stats this morning and everything was ok but couldn't see them in afternoon.:/

Yes, and I also saw my stats this morning but around 1pm my stats here, WG Assistant, and WotSTAT for Iphone didn't work, the two latter works now. And shows my stats. Maybe there is something on WG's end ?

Hi, welcome to wotlabs.

I have reviewed your case and as @monjardin said the reason wotlabs doesn't show your stats anymore is because we no longer track players with a WR/WN8 below a certain threshold (I believe it was 52% WR and 1.5k WN8?)

Starting in October all accounts below that threshold will be removed from the database, though due to technical reasons several accounts were already affected.

The reason this is to save server ressources, you see over 90% of the tracked playerbase have stats that lie below that threshold, yet a vast majority of them never used our services or/and are inactive players and accessed their wotlabs profile, as a result it was decided to remove these profiles permanently to cut down the costs of the wotlabs servers (Running the WotLabs servers costs several thousands $ each month mind you)

Anyways, only accounts created before the 1st of Juli 2017 are going to be affected by this, so if you created your account after this date your profile should be safe!

Alternativly you can also increase your stats to be above the threshold until the deadline of the 1st of October and your profile should get restored automatically.

Of course, you can also create a new World of Tanks account if you want your stats to be tracked in the future.

I hope I could help!

-Fabunil, purple poaster & representative in the wotlabs WN8-committee

Everywhere else I can see my stats only the problem I'm having now is with Wotlabs. ;/

Fabunil

My friend has stats below a threshold and he still can see the stats. But if you take this drastic steps then fair enough. 

You should request a account reset from WG and start over and change your account name as well, it's clear to me that they are out to ruin your fun and you need to get off their radar. 

6 minutes ago, Optio001 said:

My friend has stats below a threshold and he still can see the stats. But if you take this drastic steps then fair enough. 

As I explained, all accounts will be affected starting with the 1st of October, though a handfull of accounts already affected before that date due to technical reasons I can't go into any further.

Just now, Fabunil said:

As I explained, all accounts will be affected starting with the 1st of October, though a handfull of accounts already affected before that date due to technical reasons I can't go into any further.

Thank you for the explanation. If i rise above 1,5k WN8 after 1 October will i still be able too see my stats here again ?

Just now, ZornDesGot said:

Thanks! 

Ah my bad, I misread your question.

You have to rise your stats above the threshold before the 1st of October.

All profiles which don't meet our standards will be deleted permamently.

After that the only option is to create a new World of Tanks-account (i.e "reroll")

Just now, Fabunil said:

Ah my bad, I misread your question.

You have to rise your stats above the threshold before the 1st of October.

All profiles which don't meet our standards will be deleted permamently.

After that the only option is to create a new World of Tanks-account (i.e "reroll")

Thats sad, only a few days so i guess its good bye for me then :)   Cheers

Thank you Fabunil. I like Wotlabs as they graphic statistics are much better then other websites. I always use Wotlabs. What I can say now is only BYE> Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Optio001 said:

Thank you Fabunil. I like Wotlabs as they graphic statistics are much better then other websites. I always use Wotlabs. What I can say now is only BYE> Thank you. 

Try Wotzilla, its pretty good too. Not as good as Wotlabs but what can u do ;)

5 minutes ago, ZornDesGot said:

Try Wotzilla, its pretty good too. Not as good as Wotlabs but what can u do ;)

Thanks. It is ok, but yes - Wotlabs WAS the best.