Sign in to follow this  
84doc04

Delay in Updates to stats

I have been noticing what feels like a progressively longer and longer delay between real time events and when the stats update.  This is most evident in my forum signature.  It shows that I haven't played a battle all weekend, which is patently untrue. 

Is there some reason why there's such a lag between playing the game for a day and the stats showing up on WOT Labs?  My in-game session stats are up to the minute.  

I've also notices in random battles yesterday, XVM seemed to be having an issue.  More than a few battles, I'd only get XVM data on a couple tanks per side, with everyone else being grey.  In a Tier 8-10 battle I find it highly unlikely that 25 out of 30 players had no stats to show......

So, what gives?  Are we having a server issue or something?

5 hours ago, 84doc04 said:

I have been noticing what feels like a progressively longer and longer delay between real time events and when the stats update.  This is most evident in my forum signature.  It shows that I haven't played a battle all weekend, which is patently untrue. 

Is there some reason why there's such a lag between playing the game for a day and the stats showing up on WOT Labs?  My in-game session stats are up to the minute.  

I've also notices in random battles yesterday, XVM seemed to be having an issue.  More than a few battles, I'd only get XVM data on a couple tanks per side, with everyone else being grey.  In a Tier 8-10 battle I find it highly unlikely that 25 out of 30 players had no stats to show......

So, what gives?  Are we having a server issue or something?

Those are to seperate issues. WoTLabs and XVM have nothing to do with each other from a technical perspective. We just created WN and provide(d) the expected values for the tanks. What other services/websites do with them is up to them.