kaneaaa

Next thing thats worth holding cash for??

Just wondering when do you think the best things for purchase are going to be released? Any leaks about stuff coming onto the premium shop? 

As a dedicated wallet warrior I have seen nothing that has tickled my wallet since the original iteration of the Patriot, which I cannot play anymore because of tier 8.  Most hyped premiums are tier 8, tier 8 is cancer, thus most premiums are sux.  Sad that I've spent so much $$$ on tanks that WG has made unbearable to play - but they succeeded in teaching me not to buy them. 

2 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

As a dedicated wallet warrior I have seen nothing that has tickled my wallet since the original iteration of the Patriot, which I cannot play anymore because of tier 8.  Most hyped premiums are tier 8, tier 8 is cancer, thus most premiums are sux.  Sad that I've spent so much $$$ on tanks that WG has made unbearable to play - but they succeeded in teaching me not to buy them. 

Yeah its a shame. Also no news on a solution to tier 8 mm.... I don't think that wg see it as a problem at all.

1 hour ago, kaneaaa said:

Yeah its a shame. Also no news on a solution to tier 8 mm.... I don't think that wg see it as a problem at all.

I don't know that there is anything they can really do, b/c math.  Short of teling people, "don't play tier 10s," or, "play enough tier 10s that we can get you into a battle of only tier 10s and not force tier 8s to face you."  I can't see them implementing a special MM just for tier 8 (nor would I want them to).

2 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

pretty much.

pref 8s or bust. no point in playing regular 8s which only ever get tier 10

Oh yeah didnt they say they would never sell that again? I would buy it definitely!

7 hours ago, Sprak said:

1357 if it ever goes on sale again is a blast.

The WZ-120-1 FT is probably the best Premium you can buy In-game right now, but they'll probably put all the OP premiums for sale in the shop during The 12 days of tanksmas thing.

SkorpG is my best cash earner. Having it has made me not purchase many tier 8 prems over the last year. That would be my holiday recommendation.

17 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

The Tier 8 Swedish TD is just fine in Tier 10 games, but your point is generally quite valid.   Honestly, WG should make the bulk of Tier 10 games be against Tier 10 vehicles.   And where there is a Tier 10 vehicle there can only be Tier 9 or Tier 10.   BUT, same for every other tier.   Meaning, just make matchmaking one level up.   You're either top tier or one level down.   You'd have to do SOMETHING with some of the premiums and lights, but doing this would make the world a better place.

Enjoying my Type 62 quite a lot atm. T-34-3 has been given some love but I won't buy as I have a Hype 59. Wish I could work out how to make the Scorp G work, I tend to get spotted and rekt too easily due to the lack of camo.

Supposedly the advent calendar has been the same the previous two years so lists are out there on the interwebs in case they are lazy and go for 3 years in a row of the same deals.

On 10/30/2017 at 7:57 PM, Archaic_One said:

pretty much this, the only non-pref 8 I play reliably now is the skorpion still do ok in it and make money.

WG and all the bullshit they pull is the only game I have ever played where I WANT to give them more money, but EVERY time I spend a dollar I just hate myself.

@Folterknecht, hookers without blow is only 1/2 the party

On 31.10.2017 at 11:35 PM, Tanager said:

Type 64.  390 VR at tier 6.  Add food and optics, spot EVERYTHING.

It's super sluggish though so some spoting movies don't work as well as they should since enemy scouts will be there before you