Sign in to follow this  
Errants

Campaign means Errants whores himself out...

8 posts in this topic

It's that time again!

Obligatory Clan Tools link

New campaign, so it means I would like to find a home.

What do I bring? Scouty and cancerous gameplay. While I've some of the brick heavies, they're not my strong suit. Strong team player, with enough initiative to operate independently if needed.
Tanks:
25t, AMX 30B, AMX 50B, Foch B/155
Obj 907/430/140, IS-4
Leo 1, Grille 15, JagdZilla
121, 113 121B
STB-1
T110E4, T110E5, M48A5, T57 T95E6
CAX, SConq/215B, FV 183, CGC

I own the T92, Obj 261, BC 155 58, E-100 - no crews currently in them, but can be done for campaign (in lower tiers currently).

Have WZ 5A, E 50M, T110E3, GW E-100, IS-7, T-62A, Maus unlocked, but perpetually broke, so haven't purchased yet. 5A has a crew waiting, the rest have them in other tiers.

(tanks are off of memory, will check when home, at work) Edit: Only missed 3, 2 of which don't even count.

I can use TS/Vent/Discord/Slack/whatever.

The bad:
-I'm crap at showing up for stronks and whatnot, but will set aside my daily grinding for CW campaign.
-I work 12ish hour shifts as an EMT until ~2200 EST, so can't reliably get on for game until 2230 EST or later. It's a regular irregular schedule, with me working M/T/F/S/U one week, and then only W/R the next, flipping each time.
-I live in an apartment, with a loud voice. As a result, I usually can't use a mic on VOX weekdays after 2300. However, I'll still be able to listen, and I'm a fairly quick typer, even in battle. Quick commands are useful.
-Lastly, I've short tolerance for intolerance (lulz). So tossing racial, sexist, or other similarly ignorant epithets around? Fuck off, there's enough hate in the world, I don't need to deal with more.

So, I know I've made myself irresistible with this poasting, here's the icing on the cake!

signature.png

Sexy, right? I'd toss out some excuse of playing low tier arty, but it's an excuse... I've been playing like shit, lately.

1 hour ago, canadiantrex said:

I'll bring stat padding winrate to your clan and an overnight work schedule that means I don't play campaign and don't irritate your callers.
HI ERRANTS!!!!

Someone just got out of work...

And bumping, not much has changed. Thought I'd found a home, but apparently they needed space at 70 members...

So, I'm single and available again!

27 minutes ago, Errants said:

And bumping, not much has changed. Thought I'd found a home, but apparently they needed space at 70 members...

So, I'm single and available again!

Wat?

Am I about to be clanless again?

9 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Wat?
Am I about to be clanless again?

Who knows. They didn't tell me they were going to kick me, nor give a reason why. So, I had to assume they needed room, as I wasn't able to ever do advances et alia, between work and me trying at these stupid marathon missions. Guess they were fed up with my (in)attendance, and cleaned house during the officer meeting on TS last night. Went into a battle with tags, end of battle report gave me a message saying I'd "left or been kicked from my clan".

Could be that blue isn't dark/dank enough to remain, so your purple will keep you safe? I ain't bothered, I'd'a shown more in campaign, but now I've plenty of time for cool-down before it, IOT find another home.

4 hours ago, Errants said:

Who knows. They didn't tell me they were going to kick me, nor give a reason why. So, I had to assume they needed room, as I wasn't able to ever do advances et alia, between work and me trying at these stupid marathon missions. Guess they were fed up with my (in)attendance, and cleaned house during the officer meeting on TS last night. Went into a battle with tags, end of battle report gave me a message saying I'd "left or been kicked from my clan".

Could be that blue isn't dark/dank enough to remain, so your purple will keep you safe? I ain't bothered, I'd'a shown more in campaign, but now I've plenty of time for cool-down before it, IOT find another home.

I've been kicked from -G- for inactivity. Ask me if I care either way.