Never

Clan Wars and Tank Company Stats Added

Looks like the worldoftanks-sea.com domain won't respond to the 2.0 API calls...

Changed it to worldoftanks.asia, should work as soon as cache clears.

Fast service is Fast!

Fast service is Fast!

WoTLabs doesn't have a super fast service, WG has just conditioned you to expect delays, excuses and an absolute nightmare with every change.

I guess in contrast, Neverwish is actually Super Man.

Need WN7 ranking for CW and TC, plus I would like to see the ranking broke down for each tier.  Example:   I play 1000 battles in clanwars in my Tier 3 with a WN7 of 1500. Then a 1000 battles in a tier 10 with a WN7 about 1400, but if you do them all together & because tier 3 numbers are so low compared to tier 10 numbers my over all WN7 might only be 800.

Need WN7 ranking for CW and TC, plus I would like to see the ranking broke down for each tier.  Example:   I play 1000 battles in clanwars in my Tier 3 with a WN7 of 1500. Then a 1000 battles in a tier 10 with a WN7 about 1400, but if you do them all together & because tier 3 numbers are so low compared to tier 10 numbers my over all WN7 might only be 800.

Since there's no tank tier information provided by Wargaming regarding CW and TC stats, it's impossible to calculate WN7 for it :/