kaneaaa

Does WG deserve the Golden Joystick?

5 hours ago, cavman276 said:

shit it is the only game I've stuck with this long

yup, same here.

not even runescape lasted this long (and I played that shit for yeeeaaaars)

On 11/17/2017 at 9:05 PM, cavman276 said:

shit it is the only game I've stuck with this long

Getting close, here (September 2011 - present). CoH/V (April 2005 - November 2012) was longer for me, I think... And I'm still playing Civ IV, but that's not daily.

Yes

For one, It's definitely been around longer than the runner-ups Diable 3 and Overwatch (how are those in the same category?!)

and yes I've been playing WoT since long before there was a SEA server. It's the only game my potato PC can handle reliably.

cheap of WG to not give us free garage slots tanks, just a measly x2 EXP weekend (which I missed huhu). Either WG didn't think they'd win or they don't really care about the Joystick Awards (and tbh who cares really?)

On 11/21/2017 at 3:43 AM, Fulcrous said:

It's literally a popularity contest. Thats why WG had so many people vote annuallu by announcing it on the webpage.

Which is kinda the point. If you have players "still playing" the game that announcing it on the website nets you those votes, you deserve the "still playing" award, right? Right?

8 minutes ago, neokai said:

Which is kinda the point. If you have players "still playing" the game that announcing it on the website nets you those votes, you deserve the "still playing" award, right? Right?

I don't recall Nintendo doing anything to win the reward outside of releasing the game xd

Also savage af

aonumathanks2.jpg

On 11/23/2017 at 5:19 AM, Fulcrous said:

I don't recall Nintendo doing anything to win the reward outside of releasing the game xd

Also savage af

aonumathanks2.jpg

lol, that was good.