kaneaaa

What's your Wot Xmas wish list?

13 hours ago, Tanager said:

Mrs. Tanager keeps disappointing me, despite the hints I keep dropping.  Such as the note I left on the counter, "Dear Santa, please bring me hookers and blow."  Still no dice.

My Fiancee/GF always tells me I'd be a great male hooker and tells me to screw around so she can be jelaous but it's a trap.

4 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

The STRV being removed

The Derp on the Type 4/5 being removed

Paris being removed. 

santa pls

I somehow hate stalingrad and kharkov more than paris. Also mountain pass. 

Remove ingame XVM. Reduce arty splash radius. Make arty visible in minimap after firing for one second so they have to relocate even a bit. Prohibit arty shooting tanks less than 100 meters away. Remove all japanese heavies. Remove good map positions to camp behind own cap circle. Reduce turret armor in a lot of tanks. Remove unpenetrable cupolas. Rework gold ammo. Introduce 20 tier MM and rebalance all tanks to that.

I would throw my money on the screen for:

• 50% discount on a year of premium
  • Defender
  • arty-free game mode or even better complete removal of all arty and this stupid game mechanic
  • some game mode with respawns / garage battles / deathmatch (but more rewarding than it was before, with whole t22 fiasco...) Not having to play like half an hour for a reward equal to a single 4-minute random match
  • Rework of Japanese heavy tank line (read: no retarded HE guns)
  • Actually general rework of HE mechanics. I am pissed when i take damage from a shitter that doesn't even need to aim his gun, while RNG trolls me over and over again, while i miss or not pen mine
  • When fully aimed, at least 90% of the shots to go exactly where i aimed them, but make snapshots more random, even more than now

... ok i went too much into balance issues, so I will stop :) 

A ban system which actually worked.  As in, when I send in a support ticket WITH A FREAKING REPLAY that clearly shows a bot, and the guy has like 50k games and a 41%, actually fucking do something.  Not make me see the same freaking bot over and over...

-General buffs for light tanks, view range if nothing else.

-Premium ammo rework.

-Complete cessation of tank replacement/removal proposals. (Leave the obj 263 and 416 alone, damn it!)

-Remove overhead view modes from arta, re-balance them to fight from first person. (KV-2 is true arta)

-Tell RNG to screw itself.

14 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

That's a pretty dull line up IMO, as I have the tanks I want from those..boring...

Might be different but those are “leaks”. 

I’ll buy maybe some premium time, it’s not worth anymore because of all headaches. 

I'm a horrible person, I bought a 131 just for the crew.  Will likely sell the tank itself for credits or use it as a trade-in (I doubt I'll ever play a single game in it).