leggasiini

AMX 65t "appreciation" thread

Because nothing warms my frilly little heart on Valentine's more than the cold embrace of death, I ground out the entire 180k XP needed to finish the 65t this morning in a single sitting. I hope I choke to death on a massive cock before this garbage heap of a vehicle crosses my mind again.

With a 40% discount on the line and nothing else to grind I finally took the plunge and got this turd. I'll start out with the stock turret and the 100 mm gun. It is hilarious how this tank has the mobility of a super-heavy and no hull armor what so ever. This will be a painful grind.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:21 PM, Kymrel said:

It is hilarious how this tank has the mobility of a super-heavy and no hull armor what so ever. This will be a painful grind.

But the vehicle has pretty good armor, except it has the exact same problem that every superheavy faces. Gold and overall too much penetration on opposing tanks.

Wait, what? The 65t has good armor? Sure, the stock turret is good, but the rest is penned by a random lol-tractor, pretty much. Were you talking about the tier 9?

This thing has the same engine as the 50 100... and yet it moves like a Maus due to its terrible terrain resistance values. 

Still better than the Tiger II for me, though- but by the time you've played the excellence that is the AMX M4 51 the 65t will be nothing but a bad dream.

Just use it in Front lines.  Despite its reputation as being overly slow, it is largely an exaggeration. People taking it up, initially expecting it to be as fast as 5O-1OO or FCM. Which really is immensely unrealistic in the first place. The armour of the hull is poor, but the turret is acceptable, especially since it has good gun dep. Since front lines has less trading HP as crucial to gameplay, DPM matters more so use the stock or second gun, not the top 12Omm

So it never got a buff? And still sucks? No wonder I can't bring myself to play more M4 45, then this.