kaneaaa

Soo... who got a Type 59 this Xmas? :)

108 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Android25 said:

Has anyone who has a skinned version of the T26E5 gotten the unskinned version from the boxes? Or better yet, has anyone with the skinned version gotten the 9700 gold value for the unskinned version?

@Archaic_One Did you have a Patriot before you drew those T26E5 boxes?

4 hours ago, monjardin said:

@Archaic_One Did you have a Patriot before you drew those T26E5 boxes?

Yes, I had the Patriot with the 'Murica camo, not the plain jane olive drab peasant version.  Thats why I sold the other one, I didn't realize WG was still giving gold for prems, I thought the went credits only a few years ago.  TL, DR I'm an idiot.

I clearly have too much disposable income and bought a set of 75 boxes (Chines New Year edition). My recap:

• 26.5K gold
  • 47 days of premium
  • 7,800,000 credits
  • Type 59 (box 24 and I already own the other three Tier VIIIs)
  • AC1 Sentinel
  • 3 garage slots
  • 5 inscriptions
  • Decoration level moved from 4 to 10

Assuming 250 gold/$ level I received $187.60 on just gold and credits without considering the rest.

Happy with the purchase. Hope the premium goes on sale for gold at a discount again before the holiday program ends.

Bought one big box of Chinese decorations

• 37,600 gold
  • 33 days premium
  • ~6 million silver
  • no tier 8
  • lots of tier 4's I already have, judging from the extra garage slots
  • tier 10 decoration and Chinese holiday camo (starting with nothing)

Still eyeing that Russian camo, can't figure out what I would use it on.

I also bought the 75 box of chinese decorations. 

37000~ gold

5m~ credits

no tier 8

T-28 w/ 85mm was the only tier 4 I didnt own yet, so that was kinda nice, seems like an alright tank. I'm pretty satisfied, just have to resist buying another 75. Probably gonna grab the Wz-120G FT or whatever that td is once the t8 prems go on sale. Woulda liked a skorp though.

I just bought the traditional 75 boxes, here's my haul:

27150 gold

44 days premium

~ 6m credits

Type 59

Skorpion G

2 tier IV prems, AC 1 Sentinel and Pz B2

and went from level 7 to lvl 10 with the final Traditional camo set reward

11 hours ago, ikitai said:

I clearly have too much disposable income and bought a set of 75 boxes (Chines New Year edition). My recap:

• 26.5K gold
  • 47 days of premium
  • 7,800,000 credits
  • Type 59 (box 24 and I already own the other three Tier VIIIs)
  • AC1 Sentinel
  • 3 garage slots
  • 5 inscriptions
  • Decoration level moved from 4 to 10

Assuming 250 gold/$ level I received $187.60 on just gold and credits without considering the rest.

Happy with the purchase. Hope the premium goes on sale for gold at a discount again before the holiday program ends.

Yeh in worked out that in gold/premium time alone I was over £170, which is approaching 3 times what I paid. 

The Type was just a massive bonus.

My Type also appeared in the 2nd to last box, game was trolling me. 

@Necrophore @skyf24 Are you sure you guys with nearly 40k gold didn't draw a tier 8 that you already had and got gold instead (~10k from a single box)? If not, then it seems like your gold winnings would have been below 30k.

Also, most people seem to be getting a hell of a lot more credits than I pulled from the two sets that I opened.

1 hour ago, monjardin said:

@Necrophore @skyf24 Are you sure you guys with nearly 40k gold didn't draw a tier 8 that you already had and got gold instead (~10k from a single box)? If not, then it seems like your gold winnings would have been below 30k.

I was watching, I didn't see any awards for big amounts of gold and I have an open spot for the Lorraine. It looked like the tier-4's were dropping like rain at 1250g each, though, I think I'm up a dozen empty garage slots. (Chests with tank awards show two gold piles.)

18 hours ago, monjardin said:

Also, most people seem to be getting a hell of a lot more credits than I pulled from the two sets that I opened.

Pretty sure. I was paying pretty close attention and only have the Type 59 from the reward pool, so it should have rerolled to a Lorr/Skorp/E5 if I had gotten one, no?

I bought 1 $40 Soviet box and won: 2x Type 59, one turned into the Lorraine 40T, and the AC1.

Bought a $40 traditional and $20 Chinese box and got nothing fancy.

Soviet bias confirmed.

I'm sad , I ended up spending about 150$ worth of boxes and didn't get a single fucking tier 8 prem and only got about 18k worth of gold and 70 premium days

14 minutes ago, yoyoya2 said:

I'm sad , I ended up spending about 150$ worth of boxes and didn't get a single fucking tier 8 prem and only got about 18k worth of gold and 70 premium days

Did you buy the set of 75 or a bunch of the smaller sets? The $100 bundle gives a huge discount over the small ones. I've never heard of anyone getting such a small amount of gold from 75+ boxes.

7 hours ago, monjardin said:

Did you buy the set of 75 or a bunch of the smaller sets? The $100 bundle gives a huge discount over the small ones. I've never heard of anyone getting such a small amount of gold from 75+ boxes.

I bought two 11 crate sets (25%CAD)and a single 25 crate set (50$CAD)

3 minutes ago, yoyoya2 said:

I bought two 11 crate sets (25%CAD)and a single 25 crate set (50$CAD)

Oh, that makes sense. That's only 47 crates total. The $100 US pack of 75 boxes is a much better deal.

Just now, monjardin said:

Oh, that makes sense. That's only 47 crates total. The $100 US pack of 75 boxes is a much better deal.

Yeah I wasn't planning on spending that much but shit happens :cri:

10 hours ago, yoyoya2 said:

Yeah I wasn't planning on spending that much but shit happens :cri:

You are still better of than this schmuck, who is now past 3*75 with only a single tier 8 (a Lorr) to show for it

let my fallacy be a warning, I guess :)

i do have more gold and silver than I will ever need, though, so at least there is that

9 hours ago, Stiglic said:

You are still better of than this schmuck, who is now past 3*75 with only a single tier 8 (a Lorr) to show for it

let my fallacy be a warning, I guess :)

i do have more gold and silver than I will ever need, though, so at least there is that

I would not say no to another 75 boxes (as a gift). Even if you twist my arm ;)

100 Boxes

54 days of premium

41400 gold

5 mil+ silver

And... 2 new tier IV premium (setinel and t-28), 4 times tier IV or VIII premiums that I already have and T26E5 not-clown edition (already got clown).

Overall good result (at least 50 Euro+ value worth more), but a little bit sad because scorpion or type ;).

wot_result.png

I bought 50 boxes (I know, I'm silly for not buying 75). I got a Type 59 as the highlight, a fuckton of credits, all three of the tier 4 tanks (with a couple duplicates, so even more gold.) No duplicates of any of the Tier 8s. Have enough gold to free xp to tier 10 from two tier 9's, or I can just do one 10, and actually get somewhere on one of the super heavy lines for superheavy missions.

On 12/19/2017 at 9:24 AM, Android25 said:

Has anyone who has a skinned version of the T26E5 gotten the unskinned version from the boxes? Or better yet, has anyone with the skinned version gotten the 9700 gold value for the unskinned version?

@Archaic_One has a Patriot and received a T26E5 twice (after selling the first one for credits). That's why I made that statement that you quoted.

Of course, none of this anecdotal evidence rules out WG manipulating the reward system as it goes along (e.g. speculation that the tier 8 payout rate was reduce after the first day/weekend).

47 minutes ago, monjardin said:

@Archaic_One has a Patriot and received a T26E5 twice (after selling the first one for credits). That's why I made that statement that you quoted.

Of course, none of this anecdotal evidence rules out WG manipulating the reward system as it goes along (e.g. speculation that the tier 8 payout rate was reduce after the first day/weekend).

Yep, that was back during the Monty Hall era of boxes, I also pulled a Skorp G out of that 75 Box lot.  

On 19/12/2017 at 9:35 PM, Archaic_One said:

Yes, I had the Patriot with the 'Murica camo, not the plain jane olive drab peasant version.  Thats why I sold the other one, I didn't realize WG was still giving gold for prems, I thought the went credits only a few years ago.  TL, DR I'm an idiot.

I don't know which is worse, sell the T26E5 like you did or my clanmate buying the Fv215B 183 instead of the regular 215B the day prior to the arrival of the patch replacing it. :microdoge:

people still give a shit about typ59? That tank is so 2013.