+1 Dualmaster

Also consider that the 34-3 has the ability to favourably trade 1v1 with heavy tanks (or anything non td its own tier) with the 390 peekaboom alpha.

Can't really get a feel for the armour till it goes live. Test gold spam :/

+1 Dualmaster

Also consider that the 34-3 has the ability to favourably trade 1v1 with heavy tanks (or anything non td its own tier) with the 390 peekaboom alpha.

Can't really get a feel for the armour till it goes live. Test gold spam :/

Well, I can say that on T-43-2 at least, in reality I don't bounce anything unless they hit the turret front which only happens when they:

-are stupid/unfamiliar with tank

-get bad roll

-or in some rare cases when I can face hug something with really bad depression and they cant hit anything else

I have been penned in the turret front before, and I don't recall having ever bounced a shot from the hull. The turret armor is good but with the depression on the tank its next to impossible to find a way to abuse it.

Prices are up on SEA.

http://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/49/china-premium-tanks-gs-special-2013/

112 + 1 Garage Slot = USD 52.29

T-34-3 +  1 Garage Slot = USD 48.09

I may just sit back and wait to see if these become limited edition tanks, in which case I can pick them up at the last minute. I haven't been paying attention to the T-34-3 since already have a Type, and I'm still working on unlocking the IS-2 which makes the 112 of minimal use as a trainer for now.

Is the playing style of the 112 different enough from the IS-6 to be worth getting one over the other (if not both)? I'm still missing the IS-6, so I've been flip-flopping between the two. (Both is an option, since the 112 is cash only, and the SP gold refund will cover the other.)

baddie opinion but you get it anyway :)

I picked a 112 up on SEA before they withdrew it.

For the matches on live server vs the IS-6 which I have had for awhile:

Gun- gets a lot of flyers, shoot even moments before the reticle is fully settled and you miss and it pays to wait a little longer after reticle is fully zoomed.

Reload for me is 11.1 sec-BIA-Rammer-Vents vs just over 10 secs IS-6

Equipment-VStab-GLD-Rammer, aim time is horrendous but you already know that.

Mobility=feels slower than IS-6

Armour- UFP is workable, 2 cupolas are way easy to hit so hull down is not always the success you think it will be, Turret front better than IS-6

Crew- 112 375% IS-6 175%

Summary:

IS-6 is easier to play and more consistent in it's performance.

112- requires a little more skill and thought about where you need to put yourself for maximum effectiveness.

Credit earnings- subjective opinion only but IS-6  seems to make more

If you want a crew trainer for ChiCom heavies get it, just like any premium.

Value proposition is entirely up to the individual

Uh baddie, was that before or after patch?  Before patch you were playing the old version which they withdrew because it wasn't balanced.  That's why they withdrew it.

SEA does not have 8.8 yet so I have the 8.8 test server version I guess, it was only in our gift shop for a short time.

Not balanced, as it stands now in my garage there is most definitely nothing OP about it.

Given it's a modified T-54 (or based off it), it should have a fuel tank in front of the ammo rack in the right side of the front hull.

+type59 internals*

Mind me asking where can i get the module layout for tanks like the one you posted?

I found it off google image search, but i'm pretty sure it's from here: http://gamemodels3d.com/worldoftanks/

Mind you they ask for a onetime 3 dollar donation or so before you can access the higher tier tanks.

Mind me asking where can i get the module layout for tanks like the one you posted?

If you have an Android device, this app might be useful. It doesn't do 3D layouts like the gamemodels site, but it gives you at least some idea.