Sign in to follow this  
Android25

MYST 25th anniversary

I don't know how many of you are fans of the old Myst games or have recently played Cyan's new game Obduction or are looking forward to their next game Firmament, but since I wouldn't have found it without currently trying to get Myst 3: Exile running on my Win 10 gaming desktop, I wanted to point out that Cyan has finally, after over 20 years, acquired the rights to all of the MYST games, including the ones Ubisoft has owned and been unwilling to act to release them on steam. This year, Myst through URU will be re-released to work on Windows 10 and whatever the latest flavor of Mac is. It will be on steam and GOG one way or another this year, but if you really loved the games or are interested in helping out Cyan, the company who started Myst, they currently have a kick starter where you can get some pretty cool stuff including DVD copies of the windows 10 working version and a custom Myst linking book box to hold the DVDs.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1252280491/myst-25th-anniversary-collection/