Sign in to follow this  
Tanager

Tanager's Den of Mediocrity - b-c 12t carry on Ensk

3 posts in this topic

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4453079#ensk-tanager-bat_-ch_tillon_12_t

Finally aced this thing.  To be fair, the enemy IS-2 and SU-100 made it easy on me by being bound and determined to cap, but still.  Had to dig out of a 1 vs. 3 at the end, switch flanks with enough time to get the resets, etc.  I had a bunch of chances to cock this one up (and nearly did on at least three occasions that I remember, so thank you Lady Luck).  (edit) as has been pointed out, I really sucked donkey nuts in the first half of the game.  I wish I were good enough to string together longer stretches of consistently good play...

First half was horrible, rest was pretty good.

e.g. that poke on charioteer wasting all your hps, not helping your teammates afterwards in south.

13 hours ago, Lowlife555 said:

First half was horrible, rest was pretty good.

e.g. that poke on charioteer wasting all your hps, not helping your teammates afterwards in south.

I agree re: the charioteer, but re: the south, I made a calculation that at that point, I had wasted too many HP to tangle at close range.  It was a tough call to give up the strv and arty, but I didn't think I could save them, and I am pretty sure I wouldn't have survived.  The charioteer move was brainless, no question.

What I probably should have done was ignore the charioteer  after unloading my initial mag and gone to help in the South (before squandering my HP).