Sign in to follow this  
Ho Chi Minh

LIttle Free Premium Polish Tankette isn't bad.

I don't have this.  Did I miss the event where they gave it out?  I couldn't find an announcement for it anywhere.

I know I'm not missing out on much, at least, since this is effectively a TD and tier 2 TDs are garbage on principle.

1 hour ago, Kuroialty said:

I don't have this.  Did I miss the event where they gave it out?  I couldn't find an announcement for it anywhere.

I know I'm not missing out on much, at least, since this is effectively a TD and tier 2 TDs are garbage on principle.

I think he means just the tank you get for start of the polish line

15 minutes ago, RealBattousai said:

I think he means just the tank you get for start of the polish line

Oh.  I suppose my question about its release still somewhat applies though.

But if we are talking about the tier 1, it looks really bad to me on paper due to low penetration, lack of armor, and crew size.  The Hotchkiss family and French tanks at least have some saving grace in their heavy armor protecting their crew, but this tank doesn't have that luxury.  Of course, it will be easy enough to just kill this tank with most autocannons in the tier and tier above, so the crew vulnerability is just one more issue on top of a trash heap.  Plus, the stock autocannon looks like the better option over the second gun just because the second gun has about 500 less DPM, putting it at one of the lowest values of the tier.  Then again, the values altogether look very similar to the long-respected T1, so I could be completely off base, but I figure that enough crucial aspects of it are worse by comparison to the T1 that it will not stand out as anything special.

I thought they were still going to be giving them out a little while or something? But it sucks anyway. The DPM is a joke, the autocannon fire speed is a little sluggish, zero armor, lackluster mobility, no view range, fixed gun. Autocannons also cost WAY too much to use gold ammo, so for all practical purposes it doesn't have a gold round. It's interesting... I think it's literally the smallest tank in the game now, it has great camo, and it has high pen and accuracy by autocannon standards. It's definitely unique, but it's still crap. Bump the DPM by 200 and you could make an argument for it, as it stands it's like 800 vs. the Pz II's 1300 or something ridiculous like that.

13 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

I thought they were still going to be giving them out a little while or something? But it sucks anyway. The DPM is a joke, the autocannon fire speed is a little sluggish, zero armor, lackluster mobility, no view range, fixed gun. Autocannons also cost WAY too much to use gold ammo, so for all practical purposes it doesn't have a gold round. It's interesting... I think it's literally the smallest tank in the game now, it has great camo, and it has high pen and accuracy by autocannon standards. It's definitely unique, but it's still crap. Bump the DPM by 200 and you could make an argument for it, as it stands it's like 800 vs. the Pz II's 1300 or something ridiculous like that.

"No view range" I hope you realize 290 is pretty much average at tier 2, and over 50% stationary camo and 11 firing makes it a vision monster. You gotta think from a seal clubber perspective bruh, especially when super low tiers let you sit in a bush and carry the game on most maps.