Ham_

Armored cars in Supertest, top speed up to 100km/h

38 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ham_ said:

Yeah, Never was a big hit this week, can't attract too much attention before the master plan.:officersexii:

Now you're getting in with the thinking :sealofapproval:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair whilst I don't think that these things will that easily be able to dash through the lines and kill arty, they should be able to do it more easily than current lights and plenty of bobs will try to do it, which at least gives the arty bobs something more to think about and we all know that 99% of them are oblivious to the map. 

Unfortunate though that on current stats the Panhard has a 350 damage clip unable to kill most higher tier arties and such poor DPM that it'll need close to a minute to kill 3 clickers.

I am looking forward to all the whines from the heavy bobs, arty bobs and TD bobs once these things start running rings round them and showing up their terrible positioning. 

That is if they get that far, I have a feeling like with the tier 10 lights, the heavy tank bobs will shout them down on common test and make them close to useless. The tier 10 lights were great fun and competitive on Sandbox, then they go on public test and all the morons get outplayed by them and whine they are OP so WG nerfs them into a oblivion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tajj7 said:

To be fair whilst I don't think that these things will that easily be able to dash through the lines and kill arty, they should be able to do it more easily than current lights and plenty of bobs will try to do it, which at least gives the arty bobs something more to think about and we all know that 99% of them are oblivious to the map. 

Unfortunate though that on current stats the Panhard has a 350 damage clip unable to kill most higher tier arties and such poor DPM that it'll need close to a minute to kill 3 clickers.

I am looking forward to all the whines from the heavy bobs, arty bobs and TD bobs once these things start running rings round them and showing up their terrible positioning. 

That is if they get that far, I have a feeling like with the tier 10 lights, the heavy tank bobs will shout them down on common test and make them close to useless. The tier 10 lights were great fun and competitive on Sandbox, then they go on public test and all the morons get outplayed by them and whine they are OP so WG nerfs them into a oblivion. 

Just make them shout "Allahu akbar" and let ram the arty to get the kill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knowing wg these things will have worse guns than the tier 10 light tanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So only more than 50% destroyed wheels will stop it? Let me quess - regular tanks will never immobilize them but sky cancer with super splash radius will hit every damn wheel and make poor wheeled tank dead. 

I said this before panhard hit supertest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought they initially said 12t, but then this one is a tier 8, so would seem odd that you went from a tier 8 to a tier 8, but you never know with WG.

I want to see the tier 10 to see if there is any value, at the moment they are persisting with the terrible view range and terrible DPM.

A tier 8 vehicle with 40m less view range than an IS3 is just stupid. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2018 at 8:44 PM, sr360 said:

Any word on where this branch will come off? ELC? 12T?

Still no word on where they will come off?

I want to untick crew training, and put a new girl crew in a French light to get a crew and some exp grind done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so the panard 105 (Tier 10) currently has 350m view range. so no way to get to 445 without binocs, which is completly contradictory to the rest of that thing. my oppinion stands. active scouting wont work in this game no matter how fast you get.

 

P.S.

went to reddit to see what they write and it is as shit as the official forums. "lights dont need guns, active scouting meta is comming back, this will be so much fun"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Action said:

P.S.

went to reddit to see what they write and it is as shit as the official forums. "lights dont need guns, active scouting meta is comming back, this will be so much fun"

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> going 100 km/h

> arty says "fuck you" 

> arty uses high radius splash shell

> miss

> it's very effective, u lost half of your HP, tracks and crew get stunned

> throw the table

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 1:53 AM, hiipanda said:

Knowing wg these things will have worse guns than the tier 10 light tanks.

They have already said exactly that. They don't want those to obsolete t10 lights so they will have less vr, will not pivot and will be worse in some other espect. Then again I'm not surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.