Deus__Ex__Machina

T-64 MBT=New Premium Light Tank? (Object 432)

37 posts in this topic

Bought it one night, kitted it out, stuck in my T100LT crew and went "meh".  Felt kinda slow, VR nice but wasn't working for me. 

Yesterday with clear eyes looked at it again and asked "Why don't I have vents on this thing?"  Put on vents, zoomed around @70kph and finished up with a 70% WR over the first 10 battles.  Tank is fun.

It's like a Luchs and a T100-LT conceived a demon baby while an Even 90 filmed and egged them on.  This thing hides in tiny hollows while zooming around. 

On 11/10/2018 at 9:30 AM, Ezz said:

Skill felt it was the best of the 8 lights for both spotting and combat ability. As an aside he started his 3 mark grind with a standard optics vstab rammer but switched over to an optics vents rammer set up towards the end. I think his thoughts were basically that vents was better for marking due to the spotting advantages but for general play the vstabs were probably the way to go.

Whilst he said this if you look at this performance in it compared to the other tier 8 lights he has played, it doesn't really stand out -

fI75YbK.png

He has similar damage, XP and win rate in the 432 as the Bat Chat 12t and the non-skinned M41 Bulldog, which he must have played pretty recently as that only recently got changed.

Plus whilst he does more damage in it than he has done with the Even 90 and T92, those have similar win rates and average XP. 

6 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Was about to say that it was his highest damage... but that hwk!?!?

Small sample

45 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Small sample

Naturally, but 25% higher is pretty impressive.

3 hours ago, Ezz said:

Naturally, but 25% higher is pretty impressive.

It is but at 40 battles I had 3k+ DPG in my Somua. I'm not a 3k dpg in tier8 player. Maybe if I went with pure geld and food but I was firing almost no gold. Also had 70%+ WR. Now dropped to my regular WR of around 60% as I do in most tanks I don't tryhard.

I am still in a dilemma. Seems to be a pretty good tank that also is fun (damn you elc even) but i dont really want to give wg any more money... Is it worht for someone who mannaged to 3 mark some lights?

@Ezz @hazzgar pew pewing feels good but HWK has alpha and 250 HEAT pen hence much less exposure. Considering tier8 MM that’s a big deal (for a shitter like me at least)

@Action I doubt I’ll get it because, like the Even, it has 380m base view range and shit pen. So a great crew, rations, and liberal use of premium rounds is required for good times. Designing tier 8 premium tanks that don’t make credits...I don’t have a good Ruski LT crew anyway , so fuck it, I’ll stop at the Even.

If they’d given it the 100mm gun, even nerfing dpm and gun depression to do so, I doubt I’d be able to resist though.

22 hours ago, Ezz said:

Was about to say that it was his highest damage... but that hwk!?!?

12t and 41 90 are pretty much the same level as damage as well. 

1 hour ago, tajj7 said:

12t and 41 90 are pretty much the same level as damage as well. 

12T is undervalued imho. It's an autoloader so  they usually get higher DPG even with lowish dpm

I haven’t seen a new premium flood the server like this since the Defender/252U first went on sale. The marketing is strong in this one. But with the new MM on SEA/ANZ this thing got a massive buff. Will go through tiers 6-7, which it actually gets to face now (mostly 7s).