Jump to content

Recommended Posts

For those of you not in SEA, allow me to show you how dead CW is for us, this is our map currently.

yOQkxTg.jpg

Alliances are clearly a brilliant idea and we totally didn't tell WG that it would make things worse, but they didn't believe us.

To stop the pubbies complaining about us holding all the land ourselves, we gave it to late TZ clans who can't even field a team at those timeslots and they still don't try to attack it, now we are trying to go for 100% of the map.

I estimated that it would take 1 week before a complaint thread was started about us, I was wrong. It was 5 days.

 

Last season before alliances, we held 50 provinces on our own, with only ~40 active players and everyone lost their minds. There was, on average, 1 thread started complaining about us each week.

Sh0xzg8.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

@CelestiaLudenberg - is that Bol (your avatar)? The likeness is amazing!

 

Good to see the alliance system isn't only failing one server! WG must be rubbing their hands together - soon they won't need to worry about CWs on our baby server. Working as intended!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stewiejp said:

@CelestiaLudenberg - is that Bol (your avatar)? The likeness is amazing!

 

Good to see the alliance system isn't only failing one server! WG must be rubbing their hands together - soon they won't need to worry about CWs on our baby server. Working as intended!

 

You didn't look at the date on the pic Haswell posted did you Stewie....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stewiejp said:

Good to see the alliance system isn't only failing one server!

That pic was from 2011 NA, 7 years ago before all these seasons campaigns alliances crap. The fact that we're seeing the same thing again on SEA no less just makes it even more laughable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Haswell said:

That pic was from 2011 NA, 7 years ago before all these seasons campaigns alliances crap. The fact that we're seeing the same thing again on SEA no less just makes it even more laughable.

There's literally a NASA reference in the subtitle of this subforum because this isn't even in the first ten or fifteen times this has happened on SEA.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah saw the date after posting - it has been a big day and I tend to do internets stuff when I am waking up...... anyhoo - just looked at the NA map and it *looks* like lots of activity or at least a lot of clans on the map - Haswell (or any NA players) do you think that is because the NA map is all one Tier or are players simply more interested in CWs than us Asian plebs. Last I heard player populations were not that different.

Interested in your thoughts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

CW Season 2/3, with 90% of the map GNS and the other 10% was... random viet clans they let on.

 

This thread is pointless tbh. CW on SEA for all intents and purposes died 1 year after the introduction of CW2.0

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

CW Season 2/3, with 90% of the map GNS and the other 10% was... random viet clans they let on.

 

This thread is pointless tbh. CW on SEA for all intents and purposes died 1 year after the introduction of CW2.0

 

But wasn't CW 2.0 supposed to fix everything?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

But wasn't CW 2.0 supposed to fix everything?

Where did you hear such a thing? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

But wasn't CW 2.0 supposed to fix everything?

Just like Improved MM^TM

 

Oh, how could i forget about the Improved Shop

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Just like Improved MM^TM

 

Oh, how could i forget about the Improved Shop

One can't forget the improved sound system... where you now can't hear stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ezz said:

One can't forget the improved sound system... where you now can't hear stuff.

Or the improved maps. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lavawing said:

Wait are there multilingual clams?

1AR speak both English and bogan, does that count?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, lavawing said:

Wait are there multilingual clams?

We have at least 7 languages. One of our members, Jun_The_Antibureaucratic speaks 4 languages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Siggy said:

1AR speak both English and bogan, does that count?

You make it sound like that’s a bad thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hellvn said:

You make it sound like that’s a bad thing?

For people that don't live in Frankghanistan, it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Siggy said:

1AR speak both English and bogan, does that count?

Does they speak chav? If not I fear we may want for a common tongue.

51 minutes ago, CelestiaLudenberg said:

We have at least 7 languages. One of our members, Jun_The_Antibureaucratic speaks 4 languages.

Hmmm, never knew multi-lingo clans existed. In any case, welcome to Wotlabs! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lavawing said:

Does they speak chav? If not I fear we may want for a common tongue.

I can speak Chap!

Quite.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...