Copeyhagen

Tier 8 grand battles

38 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Mikosah said:

If the grand battles could be entered deliberately

3 hours ago, hall0 said:

join Grand Battles deliberately.

Because there would be no reason left to play randoms if you can play GB on demand. Game will die. WG wants to keep their cash cow profitable.

Just think, did you ever feel like playing randoms when you could play frontlines?

If frontlines returned I might actually fire up WoT. Until then, sleep well sweet demon prince...

Frontline's not coming back guys, at least not outside a month long carrot-dangle like last time to make you think it could all change. No one shot gold in Frontline because they didn't have to. The revenue model is all about frustrating you into spending money, always has been and likely always will be. Unless the entire revenue model changes to tone down pay to win it's not happening.

9 hours ago, Haswell said:

Just think, did you ever feel like playing randoms when you could play frontlines?

Yes, actually.  Only played frontlines to have platoon fun and only finished it for the bonds.  I experienced similar frustrations with frontline pubbies not pushing, not capping, not screening, not supporting, contesting non strategic areas, and running all over the map doing sweet #$%^ all.

(Shortest game (attack) we never took one cap... Timed out after six (?) minutes most never got out of spawn EVER.)

So for me it was not exactly a reprieve from pubs...

I never played random once while frontline was on.

I need it returned and fast. I got 5 tier 10s unlocked (closing on 7) and only 1 million credits. Can't play randoms that much :(

16 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Frontline's not coming back guys, at least not outside a month long carrot-dangle like last time to make you think it could all change. No one shot gold in Frontline because they didn't have to. The revenue model is all about frustrating you into spending money, always has been and likely always will be. Unless the entire revenue model changes to tone down pay to win it's not happening.

Welp, back to better games then...

oh you can do missions in this gamemode? :thinking:

I will try to drive my defender in the middle of the map maybe i can do my final 3x bounce mission..

the randomness is killing this mode though

First impressions on EU.

Played about 12 tier 8 games yesterday, got 3 GBs.

I enjoyed it to be honest, great for credit farming in premiums, games don't last too long, decent profit, lost 1 won 2.

The problem is deffo what has been mentioned before, the game mode needs to be treated as a separate entity like FL was. I would play not stop GBs to credit farm if they implemented it that way.

2 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

First impressions on EU.

Played about 12 tier 8 games yesterday, got 3 GBs.

I enjoyed it to be honest, great for credit farming in premiums, games don't last too long, decent profit, lost 1 won 2.

The problem is deffo what has been mentioned before, the game mode needs to be treated as a separate entity like FL was. I would play not stop GBs to credit farm if they implemented it that way.

That's why they wo'n't do it. It would drain t8 player pool even more because of that in randoms so only +2 MM. 

So yesterday I felt like I should give it a try. Activated GBs and clicked Battle with my T8s. Three matches, three times lowtier against T10s. Thx WG for this awesome experience. 

btw. I unchecked GBs afterwards and stopped playing T8s. Not worth the hassle. 

3 hours ago, hall0 said:

btw. I unchecked GBs afterwards and stopped playing T8s. Not worth the hassle. 

Same went here. Farmed 3x200k in 3 grand battles but the other 3 randoms against full tier 10 did not worth it.