Lethul

LT-432

34 posts in this topic

This light is so fun to play.  You are a fast bully when top tier :doubleguns2:

They excel at killing other light tanks. I've been playing the Blackdog a bit recently and I just don't try to contest anything when there is one of these on the enemy team. And when I play my 432 I deliberately try to bully light tanks. It´s a tier 8.5 light tank.

Intersting that the Even was the top of the heap until the 432 came along.

When I checked tier 8 WR on vbaddict a while back (it’s still dead btw) the Even was at 52% WR and hence well up the list.

HE shells look interesting om LT-432 , 300 damage and 44 pen.

I saw someone streaming and had good results with HE on lights and soft targets..  

Anyone tried excessive use of HE on this? 

Not excessive, but I carry some HE rounds on this for light tanks, scorps and some clickers. They work great, but are a bit risky in a dogfight with another light. It's satisfying when you pen but then you do 120 or so when you hit the tracks and suddenly it's less of a good idea. But I'm an old fart who can't really aim that well so take that for what it is. I guess the trick is to carry some and know when to use them and when you shouldn't.

I was murdering Wheeled vehicles with HE last night. Its so cool to watch them flip end over end with a solid hit. 

I am going to make a career of hunting down WV with my LT. Thank you for the easy prey WG

6 hours ago, xLosTsouLx said:

I Was murdering Wheeled vehicles with HE last night. Ots so cool to watch the flip end over end with a solid hit. 

I am going to make a career of hunting down WV with my LT. Thank you for the easy prey WG

I think both this LT and T-100 will be great wheel hunters. Enough mobility to chase them, armor thick enough to bounce all kind of their shells and much better gun. 

Maybe platooned with T49/Sheridan it will make every wheel regret joining the battle. HE splash destroying their mobility and regular gun doing the rest. 

That is a great idea Macus. I have the LT-432 and the T-100 and the T-49. No Sheridan yet. But close to the xp. 

If you would like to go WV hunting hit me up on wot. We can tune and make them regret entering the battle. muahhhh