deetz

New to both the forums and the game.

Hey, I'm deetz. I am quite bad at the game, being a newbie, and I hope to learn how to someday be a halfway-decent player here. Thanks for having a site like this! I hope to learn a lot.

Hey - welcome, pay attention and you will learn tons. There is way more useful info here than on the official forum and folks are friendlier. 90% of anything useful written on the official forum was written by the crew here.

Cheers,

-j.

You're lucky then. A lot of us only decided to become better players a few thousand battles into the game (the lackluster 51% w/r in the OP T29 sheds light on my own struggle). Check out the wealth of guides, become a tryhard, and you'll probably end up as one of those few players with great stats and a low battle count.

P.S. join the WoTLabs in-game channel, and you can probably get some good platoonmates. Not a lot of guys still do lower tiers, myself being an exception. If you need someone to show you some tricks while youre grinding up, catch me in the channel. Good luck!

P.S. join the WoTLabs in-game channel, and you can probably get some good platoonmates. Not a lot of guys still do lower tiers, myself being an exception. If you need someone to show you some tricks while youre grinding up, catch me in the channel. Good luck!

I could also do this with you OP, playing some tier 2-3 next week if you want. Just beware I get bored of low tiers after a bit.  

I could also do this with you OP, playing some tier 2-3 next week if you want. Just beware I get bored of low tiers after a bit.  

Oh, I'm not that new.. been playing for about a month and have a couple of tier 6s, just thought I was really new compared to all of you. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

EDIT: How do you get that little "Tanker Stats" thing below your name?

Welcome aboard deetz! Anything is possible with the quality of info and player help you can get here!

I'm proof of that! bad@tanks and rising!