Sign in to follow this  
Raj

IPIP300 Personality Test

there's apparently a 300 question personality test. It tests you in Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Neuroticism, Openness, and Agreeableness.

https://www.personalityassessor.com/ipip300/

I already did it and here are my results. It's pretty interesting to see results and question if it's accurate or not. 

XOGP00D.png

You are not supposed to take the results of any online self-test seriously. Especially tests that should only be administered by professionals trained to assess you and interpret the results.

9 minutes ago, Haswell said:

You are not supposed to take the results of any online self-test seriously. Especially tests that should only be administered by professionals trained to assess you and interpret the results.

I feel you're trying to brainwash me here.

13 hours ago, Raj said:

there's apparently a 300 question personality test. It tests you in Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Neuroticism, Openness, and Agreeableness.

https://www.personalityassessor.com/ipip300/

I already did it and here are my results. It's pretty interesting to see results and question if it's accurate or not. 

XOGP00D.png

Aint this just big 5?

Pretty much low in everything, I'm just an emotionless stone I guess.

On 11/25/2018 at 5:03 PM, Haswell said:

Yup. Tests like that are horoscopes for dumb people who think they are smart (you know - JP fans). Even long professional tests can give you false positives or shit results. I've had 2 3h+ psych evaluation and been given wrong therapy recomendations on both times.