Never

[24/12/2018] Keep your statistics up-to-date using the signature images

Hello!

A change has been made so that loading the signature images now triggers a statistics update providing 3 requirements are met:

• The current signature image is no longer cached (signature images stay in cache for 12 hours, although this might be significantly reduced soon).
  • You have played 1 or more battles since your last update.
  • It has been more than 2 hours since the last time your statistics updated.

What does this mean for the player? An often-made request is for statistics to automatically update without the user having to visit his player profile. Due to the sheer number of players being tracked, this would be way too much for the server to handle. However, with this change, simply keeping the image on your signature and posting around in forums such as WoTLabs or the official WoT forums will almost guarantee to keep your statistics up-to-date. As other forum users load the post and the signature image, if the requirements above are met your statistics will be updated with the latest information available.

Hope you guys enjoy, cheers and happy holidays!

So i have my signature .png in my signature on the WoT official forum. However, i've been trying to get the text updated but it keeps giving me this error. I have tried using the other signature formats as well but it gives me the same error (i use minimalist) 

F4C6lwk.png

Apologies to everyone, this function had to be temporarily disabled as it nearly caused the server to run out of disk space. I will reenable it once I have a good pruning system in place to prevent the database from just growing without control.

Hi I changed my game name and I went from a blue WIN RANK to a green? Dude I’m not the best player on NA by far but that update was just cruel. My stats over all wn8 blue over all win rate blue recent wn8 purple recent win rate purple then my WIn Rank went from blue to Green? Can you please look into it! Don’t make sense! 

53 minutes ago, Axena said:

Hi I changed my game name and I went from a blue WIN RANK to a green? Dude I’m not the best player on NA by far but that update was just cruel. My stats over all wn8 blue over all win rate blue recent wn8 purple recent win rate purple then my WIn Rank went from blue to Green? Can you please look into it! Don’t make sense! 

The WN Rank colors uses the same percentiles as the WN8 scale, but due to WN Rank only counting players with over 5000 battles, the population is much smaller. I'm considering using the player's WN8 category color or just doing away with WN Rank colors altogether.