Bert_Olio

First Noobie/Newbie Post

Hi I'm Bert, from South Australia. Been playing on the SEA server for the last few months. Finally got my head around vision mechanics and positioning so am slowly turning my stats a little less embarrassing shade of crimson. Ditching the "temperamental" PC for a stable laptop has also helped bigly.

Due to horrendous queue times for Tier 5 and below on the Australian server I did way too many of my early battles in my Hellcat. Has me very convinced the Tier 6 tank as reward for finishing beginner missions is one of the dumbest things in the game. Now I'm spending a lot of time in my KVs (just moved crew into KV-1Speedmachine from standard KV-1) trying to get my head around sidescraping and armour angling. Enjoying how as long as I don't do anything stupid just occupying the right spot on the map can make such a big difference to the outcome. Also love my T4 OP Swedish TD (now with full female crew to help me grind the entire line) and my M4 (even if I can't seem to use it to its full potential).

Not sure what else I'm meant to add here so I'll shut up.

Thanks.

16 hours ago, Haswell said:

The what now?

After you finish the latest version of the basic/beginner/recruit/onboarding missions; you get a coupon for a "free" Stock Tier 6 Tech tree tank... (no research or credits required)

5 hours ago, 8_Hussars said:

After you finish the latest version of the basic/beginner/recruit/onboarding missions; you get a coupon for a "free" Stock Tier 6 Tech tree tank... (no research or credits required)

STOCK?

Are they trying to make new players rage quit?!?