Never

Charts: What matters to you?

Hello!

So I'm currently in the process of revamping the charts, ditching Google Charts and going to something more modern and flexible. Along with this, I thought I ought to ask the community: What kind of information matters to you that can be put on a chart? Win rate and WN8, surely, but average damage? Average experience? What else should I drag up from your statistics and chart it out so you can see your progress?

Cheers!

5 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Id like an average assisted damage if they've actually added it to the API yet. 

It doesn't seem to be available for random battles

2 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

DPG per tier? 

Way to humiliate me. Like this and assassin7’s idea though.

Would it be possible to display a grey (or whatever) line on the DPG that should show expected winrate for the dpg? and vice versa for winrate? 
lol maybe call it the Get/Got Carried Graph. I dunno. Im tired. it was funny to me

Yeah I know its way more meaningful on a per tank basis but its a start anyway from average dmg and projected to WR.

I don't know how this works out, but is there any way to track variance/SD across battles?

I'm at a skill level where I've most of the mechanics down pat but am horrible in consistency (partly also following a long hiatus) so seeing how much my damage fluctuates might be useful? 

I have a question. I'm not sure what it's like on other servers, but capture and defense points are arguably almost irrelevant on SEA server where I play. Is there really a use to track those metrics by themselves in WOTLabs?

@Never Currently hovering cursor over the pie charts shows battles played but not percentage, would it be possible to show both?