Autongnosis

Hello from a returning player o/

11 posts in this topic

Hi all :D

I'm not exactly new here, i was very active both in game and here a couple of years back as swg112. 

A friend of mine manage to nag me back into the game after a four years hiatus, hopefully i will stay for a bit :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye it's a sad day :D I thought I was free of this nightmare, instead... 

Only consolation is i see many if the people from the olden days are still here, like sr360, WW etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a side note any advice for a good t8 premium to skip a bit of the low tier madness? I was making puppy eyes at both LT423 and STG, they any good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Autongnosis said:

On a side note any advice for a good t8 premium to skip a bit of the low tier madness? I was making puppy eyes at both LT423 and STG, they any good? 

You could try your luck with the boxes which can net you Defender or Skorp G, both are quite strong. Alternatively Lowe is strong too, if you like the playstyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

You could try your luck with the boxes which can net you Defender or Skorp G, both are quite strong. Alternatively Lowe is strong too, if you like the playstyle

I'm not much into gambling tbh, I'd rather straight up buy something. 

Lowe is a nice gun platform but i hated the thing with a passion back in the day, i was more into blitz style gameplay (is series, E50m, russian mediums, and to a lesser degree T110E5)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

I'm not much into gambling tbh, I'd rather straight up buy something. 

Lowe is a nice gun platform but i hated the thing with a passion back in the day, i was more into blitz style gameplay (is series, E50m, russian mediums, and to a lesser degree T110E5)

Sadly I dont have much first hand experience with most T8 prem meds - so I guess you could check their forum threads here and see what people better than me say about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WB :)
I'm also recently returned from a 2 year break (literally broke shoulder and after 2 days of arty-only moved onto more enjoyable one-handed experiences :O  )
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all

Trying to decide if I should play more.  I'm down to playing a few games during the week and still feel the old rage bubbling up again and try to keep it at bay.  Working on my frustration mitigation techniques.  I turned off in game chat and that has done wonders.  Got rid of WN8 mods and only use Aslain's for bigger fonts and sharper colors, plus the cool garage mods and post battle screens.  The biggest problem is that I really do fundamentally like the game and want to do well, but like golf, when it's good it's great bordering on orgasmic, and when it's bad it is soul crushing.  There is no more bi-polar game that I know of or have ever played.  Cruelly, there is no other game that gives me the rush of adrenalin that WoT gives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.