Autongnosis

Trying to revive the wotlabs chat channel on EU server pls keep me company

8 posts in this topic

Title basically. I know years ago there was one up constantly for wotlabs people to chill together, but yesterday i couldn't find it (or maybe the name just changed an i didn't know being absent 4 years).

Can anybody help? 

EDIT: so apparently the channel died and thus I'll be keeping it up again if anyone wants to chill and be a nostalgia freak with me please come, I'm already going crazy cause i lost all access data and have to regrind from scratch. 

4 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Chat channels disappear if nobody goes online to keep it alive. Make one yourself if you don't see one, maybe you'll get lucky and see people coming back. :doge:

Awww that's sad, is this community populated so little now? Back before i quit the channel was literally always up :S

I'll try my luck then, if anyone's interested in joining name will be wotlabs as it used to be

35 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Awww that's sad, is this community populated so little now? Back before i quit the channel was literally always up :S

The community has shrunk, but also there is a Discord server now which might contribute to the lack of in-game chat. 

3 minutes ago, Tarski said:

The community has shrunk, but also there is a Discord server now which might contribute to the lack of in-game chat. 

Oh that's interesting, where can I find the link? 

Likely this is also because of the Forumites channel on the EU server, a relax channel for finding fun platoonbuddies (password: play4fun ) Houses a wide variety of skill, but they're generally nice folks to toon with. Just let them know what tiers you enjoy.