cheapbooks

Sniping Positions

On 4/16/2019 at 11:49 PM, sohojacques said:

“Winrate is a nonsense statistic”... you are so on the wrong forum dude. Try the official WoT one. You’ll fit right in.

He tried, on US and EU.

He didn't.

This guy is a blast.

Anyone with a 1K WN8 after over 38K battles and a recent trend downwards, should never use the words "guide, tip, help, Tactics" Or anything alike.

Don't be too harsh on him guys, the tinfoil hat prevents him from participating in real life...

Man, I avoided looking at his channel until today.  I typed something a little longer and deleted it.  All I will say is i think "idiot" is likely the wrong term and the issues are greater ...

I'm not the best player. I'm just the above average, but for fuck sake, I know my limitations and I know I still have a lot to learn.

But cheapbooks takes the cake. This jackhole actually THINKS he's a unicum. 

dude...

NyeVjKK.jpg

but holy shitballs did you ever!

On 4/16/2019 at 10:42 PM, cheapbooks said:

cheapbooks has 37,000 battles with 401 Battle Buddy awards

sirfoch has 81,000 battles with 399 Battle Buddy awards

skill4ltu has 106,000 battles with 439 Battle Buddy awards

Oh man, you can't get any more battle buddy awards after 1.6 to show your dominance! :(

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2019/06/26/world-of-tanks-patch-1-6-testing-in-july-release-in-august/

honestly if u were at wotlabs back in 2015 there honestly was some much wierder shit going on than that

this isnt even [active wotlabber back then] getting permad on the official forums for various reasons and as a result getting banned on wotlabs too for that reason and then coming back roleplaying another person until he confesses and solono already knew

the brutal honesty thread literally made people quit the forum 

i miss the brutal honesty thread please give me access to it

6 minutes ago, Kolni said:

honestly if u were at wotlabs back in 2013 there honestly was some much wierder shit going on than that

this isnt even [active wotlabber back then] getting permad on the official forums for various reasons and as a result getting banned on wotlabs too for that reason and then coming back roleplaying another person until he confesses and solono already knew

the brutal honesty thread literally made people quit the forum 

ah the good ol' days :doge:

What exactly was in those videos that caused you guys to pull the pedo alarm? I must be a bit late because the videos have been removed, but was it just him talking to ordinary little kids, or was he being creepy about it? The guy strikes me as a delusional buffoon.