Never

Period Breakdown: See a detailed list of all tanks played during a period!

Hello!

A new feature has been released on WoTLabs. Now you can see a detailed list of all the tanks that you played during the 24 hour, 7 days, 30 days, 60 days and Recent periods. At the last row of each column, you will see an option to show the breakdown for that period.

Stoglej.png

Using this, players can identify problem areas more easily, allowing them to see exactly which tank is having the most impact on their performance.

Hope you guys like it!

This is neat... I like seeing this kind of data for myself and my improvement...

I love this improvement.  I usually check this site on my iPad, however, this new feature does not seem to work on my device. 

On 1/9/2019 at 3:41 AM, Conner_Kell said:

I love this improvement.  I usually check this site on my iPad, however, this new feature does not seem to work on my device. 

Likewise, even selecting "desktop view" on my HTC phone I still don't get it. Love it on the PC.

4 hours ago, Never said:

Will work on making it available for smaller screen sizes!

Thanks. Really amazed and impressed with all the work you do. Really helping me lift my game from Tomato to Less Ripe Tomato.