kariverson

New US Prem tank destroyer the TS5

37 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Haswell said:

Yes it will, but also remember with 3/5/7 MM you are more likely to shit on other T7s and T8s than you will get fucked by 10s. I almost think WG planned the MM changes to pave the road for unbalanced 8s.

I guess you haven't played tier 8 since patch 9.18 on the NA server?  I recorded tank tier and battle tier data for over 1,000 battles.  With regular matchmaking tier 8 tanks you are bottom tier in 3/5/7 battles about 64% of the time.  Middle tier in tier 9 battles about 18% of the time and top tier about 18% of the time.  In 5/10 battles you are top tier about 15% of the time and bottom tier 85% of the time.  You only get all tier 8 battles between 6 and 7% of battles in tier 8 tanks.  That's when you are playing during the peak player population hours of 7PM-11PM east coast time.

So you will get fucked by 9's and 10's all day playing th TS-5

1 hour ago, Bavor said:

I guess you haven't played tier 8 since patch 9.18 on the NA server?  I recorded tank tier and battle tier data for over 1,000 battles.  With regular matchmaking tier 8 tanks you are bottom tier in 3/5/7 battles about 64% of the time.  Middle tier in tier 9 battles about 18% of the time and top tier about 18% of the time.  In 5/10 battles you are top tier about 15% of the time and bottom tier 85% of the time.  You only get all tier 8 battles between 6 and 7% of battles in tier 8 tanks.  That's when you are playing during the peak player population hours of 7PM-11PM east coast time.

So you will get fucked by 9's and 10's all day playing th TS-5

It's just as bad on the EU servers. I like how, when you select a tier 8, you get the above results. Then you say fuck it and play a 10, then you get noting but constant all tier 10 battles, with 7 bush humpers and 3 arty per side.

36 minutes ago, zbran said:

It's just as bad on the EU servers. I like how, when you select a tier 8, you get the above results. Then you say fuck it and play a 10, then you get noting but constant all tier 10 battles, with 7 bush humpers and 3 arty per side.

That's why you should play lights as premiums. Well that or Somua since to get good damage you just need to be a vulture waiting for mistakes. 

11 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

ASIA server as it turns out is the superior server. 

Can I Join your Co-Prosperity Sphere MM wonderland?

6 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

Can I Join your Co-Prosperity Sphere MM wonderland?

If you consider yourself within the "noob team" when winning 14 to 1 :kappa:

1 minute ago, Unavailebow said:

If you consider yourself within the "noob team" when winning 14 to 1 :kappa:

shit, I'd be the 1 dead guy....

Im pretty sure IS-3A had .44 accuracy, didn't make it any less retarded

23 hours ago, Ham_ said:

Im pretty sure IS-3A had .44 accuracy, didn't make it any less retarded

IS-3A also isn't a turretless TD with top speed of 26kph, and it has autoloader without the downside of the autoloader so even if it misses half of it's shells it doesnt matter.. Not to mention it has laser shell velocity that slightly compensates the awful accuracy.

TS-5-Supertest-1-.png

Please snap shot because its 0.44 anyway, btw where to get this version of tank inspector since smellyriver abandoned it ?