Never

Serverwide Tank Statistics now available

Hello!

Serverwide tank statistics are now available. On the front page you will now see an additional box next to the Server Stats with the top 10 tanks in average battles. Clicking the link below the list will take you to the full statistics page where you can sort and filter, as well as see a number of statistics related to the tank.

0EuJBUj.png

"Complete Tank Statistics" will take you to the full statistics page:

POyGOo4.png

I'm still working on expanding this page to show graphs showing player preference by tiers, nations, classes, as well as the server's performance in each.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

16 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Holy crap, you're going ham with the site updates!

Are the stats based on the players tracked by wotlabs or are they global stats?

The former, it's not possible to calculate actual global stats without either a ridiculously large database and too much time, or direct access to Wargaming's database.
More data is being added every day, but the sample size should be more than enough for these stats to be very accurate!

On 1/20/2019 at 9:54 AM, Never said:

The former, it's not possible to calculate actual global stats without either a ridiculously large database and too much time, or direct access to Wargaming's database.
More data is being added every day, but the sample size should be more than enough for these stats to be very accurate!

I was pulling full (active) player stats from the server monthly, took about 14 days for all 4 regions, until around a year ago. If I ever continue with that endeavor I could set up an API to pull individual tank statistics.

just click the Show 100 entries button, its the same thing unless you play nonstop and do every tank in the game

47 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

just click the Show 100 entries button, its the same thing unless you play nonstop and do every tank in the game

It's not the same thing when you've played 400+  tanks, and you want to copy/paste the data into Excel.  Currently, I have to copy and paste 5 separate sets of data, when I could be doing it just once.  Obviously, an actual export to .xls, .csv etc is another option.

yeah thats a way better option. I know wotnumbers still does and back in the day vbaddict used to offer export to CSV options

I'll look into it. I'm not sure the library I'm using to display the table supports showing all or exporting, but it's a good idea.

Another thing to note: Right now the values aren't updating because of a few more disk space issues. I'll be doing some moving of stuff around and get it back to updating properly in a couple of days.

Hey Never,

So somewhat related to my other request about a Show All and/or Export to Excel feature, is the MoE stars.

When I copy/paste this into Excel, they're gone, because they are not text.... but strangely, they don't seem to be a graphic either (tank icons will paste, but not MoE stars), though even if they were a graphic, that wouldn't be very useful to me! :)

Is there anyway they can just be a value? 0, 1, 2, 3, or N/A for Tier 1 through 4?

An Excel export that would convert the stars to values would work too.

Side note, I'm glad you have the Mastery as text and not the icons like a lot of other sites use!

Thanks!

btw, I'm in Elite Dangerous too.  Same IGN if you ever want to team up for missions or anything!

Wow this is amazing! :D

Is there any way to find historical expected wn8 values?

On 1/20/2019 at 11:54 PM, Never said: