Sign in to follow this  
Never

Serverwide Tank Statistics now available

6 posts in this topic

Hello!

Serverwide tank statistics are now available. On the front page you will now see an additional box next to the Server Stats with the top 10 tanks in average battles. Clicking the link below the list will take you to the full statistics page where you can sort and filter, as well as see a number of statistics related to the tank.

0EuJBUj.png

"Complete Tank Statistics" will take you to the full statistics page:

POyGOo4.png

I'm still working on expanding this page to show graphs showing player preference by tiers, nations, classes, as well as the server's performance in each.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

16 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Holy crap, you're going ham with the site updates!

Are the stats based on the players tracked by wotlabs or are they global stats?

The former, it's not possible to calculate actual global stats without either a ridiculously large database and too much time, or direct access to Wargaming's database.
More data is being added every day, but the sample size should be more than enough for these stats to be very accurate!

On 1/20/2019 at 9:54 AM, Never said:

The former, it's not possible to calculate actual global stats without either a ridiculously large database and too much time, or direct access to Wargaming's database.
More data is being added every day, but the sample size should be more than enough for these stats to be very accurate!

I was pulling full (active) player stats from the server monthly, took about 14 days for all 4 regions, until around a year ago. If I ever continue with that endeavor I could set up an API to pull individual tank statistics.