https://imgur.com/a/AFdM22z

All done... Waiting for the Russian BBias and ranked tier 9, dont know if the new CV's will be any good...

last line i grinded was the Shima line, one of the most passive and boring of the entire game, focusing nearly all striking power on meh torps is very boring and frustrating to play.

Kinda telling i was able to get through WoWs in around about 4 years but cant be asked to play WoT other then at Xmas.

Took me about 6 years slowly grinding (because most of the time I run out of credits or too busy playing tier x/sh/fl/cw) to get everything in WoT. Currently grinding the excal till 279E and 27k off bc 155 58 (last arty and tier x before the wheeled tanks come out). Heard WoWS was easier from my friends who play it a lot more than me but I didn't realise it was -this- much easier.

20 hours ago, Haswell said:

Remember people, call 911 if you suspect your friends, or yourself, to be in imminent danger. :doge:

when you super grind with all the flags mounted and get between 20-30k exp a game... it dont take that long to grind to tier X.

2 hours ago, Crossfader said:

when you super grind with all the flags mounted and get between 20-30k exp a game... it dont take that long to grind to tier X.

Use the superflags for grinding free xp instead, you could easily get 30-40k+ free xp per game on average by grinding some of the operations with all the xp/fxp flags and supercamo equipped.

6sztris.jpg

12 hours ago, Fabunil said:

Use the superflags for grinding free xp instead, you could easily get 30-40k+ free xp per game on average by grinding some of the operations with all the xp/fxp flags and supercamo equipped.

6sztris.jpg

already at 1 million free exp.... and i actually enjoy playing the game, unless the ship is real shit, then i don tend to boost that much

and with 8.0 the pretty much removed 2/3rd of the operations.. you know cause WG gud