Sign in to follow this  
Wanderjar

Feb Scavenger Code tracking

47 posts in this topic

you have to finish all the Jan code mission you entered before you get the 30k on the mission after the last code mission. its a 'secret' one

1 hour ago, Wanderjar said:

Sweet. Next is 4tankers

Not really been paying attention but didn't he quit the CC stuff? 

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

Not really been paying attention but didn't he quit the CC stuff? 

nope. he just uninstalled for the month of Dec. he was taking the time off anyway and the drama pre-WG Fest  just gave him a better excuse for it. he pre-recorded about 40 hours and relaxed the whole month. never resigned CC or quit.

F522E37J
from 4Tankers. Updated late because of wargaming. Make sure you get it quick

(edit: I corrected this code, there was a hidden return line after the J I fixed in the main post but not this one. sorry)

Edited by Wanderjar

46 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

F522E37J

from 4Tankers. Updated late because of wargaming. Make sure you get it quick

Invalid code format...

3 hours ago, Errants said:

Invalid code format...

Probably a problem with the copy-paste from the forum. I've had problems with the codes even though they look right, then pasted into the address bar to get plain text with no invisible formatting, then re-copied, then had it work. 

6 hours ago, Tarski said:

Probably a problem with the copy-paste from the forum. I've had problems with the codes even though they look right, then pasted into the address bar to get plain text with no invisible formatting, then re-copied, then had it work. 

Nope, copy-pasted, pasted as plain text, opened a new window and hand jammed it in... nada.

48 minutes ago, Errants said:

Nope, copy-pasted, pasted as plain text, opened a new window and hand jammed it in... nada.

Weird. Maybe you just got Wargaminged. 

2 hours ago, Errants said:

FWIW that code was accepted when I submitted it last night...

Feb 15:
VPHW5J2V
from mountain_man

Works for me. If you include any Spaces or carriage return lines or other formatting, WG won't accept it.
There's been a couple times I had to manually type it out. I usually get the corrected version on the main page but not always. I'll try to not be a green shitter at forum poasts too 

17 hours ago, Errants said:

Invalid code format...

14 hours ago, Tarski said:

There was a hidden return line symbol after the J that I had fixed in my main post but not this one. sorry guys. 
Often if you delete the last letter or the first one and then retype it, it will clear it. 
I dont know if its an issue with the WotLabs forum software or youtube/twitch comments that I get this from or what. its happened a few times but I've always assumed it was because of my phone (half that time thats how i post here) but this one was on a desktop. oddness.

more WG weirdness:

THEDUCKISBEST - Mentioned again (and more explicitly) on the WoT Weekly #103 YouTube video released on February 15, 2019. Not sure why it was given again because lets make things MORE confusing....

WUT? (and this code is valid, I used it myself but doesnt seem to give anything. Bonus code?)

I know WG sucks at communication but this is getting dumb.

Feb 16: 
WVAWFHHM
from Sofilein

According to WG
the Feb 3 and Feb 14 codes will be credited as freebies to all people participating in the Scavenger Hunt. So if you missed one or both of those, you should still be good.

At least Domosapien on the OF has this shit covered. wth....

Edited by Wanderjar
Cuz WG said so