Sign in to follow this  
justwanna7777

Question probably for mods

I was warned when I asked if I could hand off my account info to someone who's still into the game, sorry about that I didn't see the rules before I posted so my fault.

If I'm not trying to sell it, which I know WG doesn't allow, may I let folks know that I want to pass on my info?

There's virtually no repercussions for sharing your account unless you're competing in tournaments since it's definitely against ESL rules, but in game you can basically share however you want but that if your account has been shared and gets stolen you are very unlikely to get support to help you recover it. 

You are allowed to have several accounts

Don't share your info with people through the WoT client or anywhere you have your WoT account linked to though 

8 hours ago, Kolni said:

There's virtually no repercussions for sharing your account unless you're competing in tournaments since it's definitely against ESL rules, but in game you can basically share however you want but that if your account has been shared and gets stolen you are very unlikely to get support to help you recover it. 

You are allowed to have several accounts

Don't share your info with people through the WoT client or anywhere you have your WoT account linked to though 

Appreciate it. Your avatar is the best I've ever seen.

On 2/23/2019 at 2:26 AM, justwanna7777 said:

Appreciate it. Your avatar is the best I've ever seen.

No. My avatar is better.