On 3/5/2019 at 3:47 AM, hazzgar said:

Looking at how badly tanks are balanced I suspect you may be wrong. 

It's not really more disposable income than sense. It's 30+ year old men who lead boring lives so they have little to spend on besides tanks. That way you can be relatively poor and still able to afford tanks. 

Heyyyyyy there now. My life is not boring in the least. I have monies to spend on things other than tanks. And with the CDN dollar the way it is I don't buy premiums anymore. I have all the ones I like/need right now anyway. 

Besides, I need some time away from the wife and family :kappaross:

Luv ya Hazza :doge:

17 minutes ago, Enroh said:

Heyyyyyy there now. My life is not boring in the least. I have monies to spend on things other than tanks. And with the CDN dollar the way it is I don't buy premiums anymore. I have all the ones I like/need right now anyway. 

Besides, I need some time away from the wife and family :kappaross:

Luv ya Hazza :doge:

Not an attack on you. Still what do you spend your free time besides games? I know I spend too much on tanks and I want to go back to my old sports and I am a 32 year old guy (jesus I feel old saying that)

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

Not an attack on you. Still what do you spend your free time besides games? I know I spend too much on tanks and I want to go back to my old sports and I am a 32 year old guy (jesus I feel old saying that)

well I have a house, wife and family to care for (my sister in law is living with us atm - rip my home theatre room but she is fam) and in Summer I spend most weekends at the cabin fishing, boating and drinking and I will not upgrade my Internet there so I can play tanks with less than 350ms ping :doge:

I am 47 for those who do not know, I am the grumpy old admin man right @Haswell

2 hours ago, Enroh said:

well I have a house, wife and family to care for (my sister in law is living with us atm - rip my home theatre room but she is fam) and in Summer I spend most weekends at the cabin fishing, boating and drinking and I will not upgrade my Internet there so I can play tanks with less than 350ms ping :doge:

I am 47 for those who do not know, I am the grumpy old admin man right @Haswell

Yeah I'm 32, have a fiancee and we have 2 mortgages but yeah not trying to project at you. Also I will not upgrade my mac so I can play Tanks at above 20fps and good graphic settings

30 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Yeah I'm 32, have a fiancee and we have 2 mortgages but yeah not trying to project at you. Also I will not upgrade my mac so I can play Tanks at above 20fps and good graphic settings

Oof 2 mortgages at 32? Yeah don't buy prems :serb:

On 3/22/2019 at 2:41 PM, Enroh said:

:feelsbad:

Well at least I will get a free flat for 25% of buy price which is much lower than current sale price. So that's a profit. Still having 2 parents without jobs and my father having a stroke at 57 was a fucking punch in the dick. Good thing both of my parents have partners ( no idea how but if it works it works) 

On the bright side I 3 marked my BC12T while some RGT moron shouted at me for not spotting a ferdi behind a building and a su-101 that was double bushed. Took waay too much time. Lights are not fun now. Maps are changed in such a way you get less early spotting opportunities and have to wait til late game plus pubbies make fewer mistakes. I remember having more monster spot games in my 13 105 or 13 57 1 year ago

On 3/23/2019 at 11:46 AM, hazzgar said:

Well at least I will get a free flat for 25% of buy price which is much lower than current sale price. So that's a profit. Still having 2 parents without jobs and my father having a stroke at 57 was a fucking punch in the dick. Good thing both of my parents have partners ( no idea how but if it works it works) 

On the bright side I 3 marked my BC12T while some RGT moron shouted at me for not spotting a ferdi behind a building and a su-101 that was double bushed. Took waay too much time. Lights are not fun now. Maps are changed in such a way you get less early spotting opportunities and have to wait til late game plus pubbies make fewer mistakes. I remember having more monster spot games in my 13 105 or 13 57 1 year ago

I find lights right now are redundant early on if there are wheelie bins on both teams so I just sit back a bit and hopefully light the campers trying to snipe a wheelie bin. In essence I try to hang back a bit more early on than I used to and then mid-late game once the wheelies have been killed or decided to stop yolo tarding around I play my usual game. Its frustrating bc you outspot them easily but they have laser accuracy and are WAY faster than most lights so you cant run away 

21 minutes ago, Enroh said:

I find lights right now are redundant early on if there are wheelie bins on both teams so I just sit back a bit and hopefully light the campers trying to snipe a wheelie bin. In essence I try to hang back a bit more early on than I used to and then mid-late game once the wheelies have been killed or decided to stop yolo tarding around I play my usual game. Its frustrating bc you outspot them easily but they have laser accuracy and are WAY faster than most lights so you cant run away 

It's mostly frustrating because your team can't kill them before they get blasted to shit. Had 2+ games at prok where the EBR drove over my team spotting the whole campy flank. 

btw. How is your bc12T 3 mark? Done already? 

11 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

It's mostly frustrating because your team can't kill them before they get blasted to shit. Had 2+ games at prok where the EBR drove over my team spotting the whole campy flank. 

btw. How is your bc12T 3 mark? Done already? 

I stopped tryharding in it for awhile now as I was busy grinding the last 197K xp for the 1390 which I completed on the weekend (I already did the batchat and AMX 30). It is now parked until the wheelie bin fad is subsided a bit more. 

I need to finish my Tiger P grind to the VK100100100 and T44 grinds. I started the Leo on the weekend. Thing is just fun to play though my WR sucks in it at 45% or so. I think I am at 2900wn8 in it. I figure if I grind out 180K in it (90K for Emil and 90K for Swede meds that are incoming) I should be good. 

1 hour ago, Enroh said:

I stopped tryharding in it for awhile now as I was busy grinding the last 197K xp for the 1390 which I completed on the weekend (I already did the batchat and AMX 30). It is now parked until the wheelie bin fad is subsided a bit more. 

I need to finish my Tiger P grind to the VK100100100 and T44 grinds. I started the Leo on the weekend. Thing is just fun to play though my WR sucks in it at 45% or so. I think I am at 2900wn8 in it. I figure if I grind out 180K in it (90K for Emil and 90K for Swede meds that are incoming) I should be good. 

This thing as in bc12T? YOu have way more wn8 than me (2550) but I somehow managed to 3 mark mine. Have you tried vert+ optics + binocs and going toward a more spot centric playstyle?

This thing as in bc12T? YOu have way more wn8 than me (2550) but I somehow managed to 3 mark mine. Have you tried vert+ optics + binocs and going toward a more spot centric playstyle?

IIRC (client is installing on my SP3 so I can check my garage from work) I run vstab, vents, optics w/food. Again this weekend though I just had a run of shit maps and bad luck w/land arty to drop back to 89% I think. Will confirm shortly. 

IIRC (client is installing on my SP3 so I can check my garage from work) I run vstab, vents, optics w/food. Again this weekend though I just had a run of shit maps and bad luck w/land arty to drop back to 89% I think. Will confirm shortly. 

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

here is my current setup

Untitled.png

4 hours ago, Enroh said:

here is my current setup

Untitled.png

Go more spotty spotty overall but give binocs a try instead of vents. I've seen skill4ltu do this and it worked for me. 

29 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Go more spotty spotty overall but give binocs a try instead of vents. I've seen skill4ltu do this and it worked for me. 

binocs and optics? hmmm...