hazzgar

Swede High Tier Meds

Those stats are all over the place at the moment, difficult to tell anything, I think they are just getting the siege mode thing working first and then theyll start fixin the stats.

I doubt much of it will change, doubt those camo values are right, they are probably shown with crew skills or something. 

The whole concept contradicts itself, on the one hand you have these high gun depression, high alpha, turret rmour ridge peakers, but then the camo and view range says long range, but then the pen, aim time and accuracy don't support that. 

3 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Those stats are all over the place at the moment, difficult to tell anything, I think they are just getting the siege mode thing working first and then theyll start fixin the stats.

I doubt much of it will change, doubt those camo values are right, they are probably shown with crew skills or something. 

The whole concept contradicts itself, on the one hand you have these high gun depression, high alpha, turret rmour ridge peakers, but then the camo and view range says long range, but then the pen, aim time and accuracy don't support that. 

Yeah from what they were saying in the vid they were aiming a bit at a bastard child between 430U/121 and Emil heavies but with siege mode..

6 hours ago, tajj7 said:

the camo values are correct, the vehicles are about the same size/height as the STRV tanks ( this was even highlighted in the developer vid) so it makes sense that they have high camo. it just wont be very useful since the tanks currently wont be able to hit dick at long range 

47 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

the tanks currently wont be able to hit dick at long range 

Do you believe that final accuracy means something? 

A) Final accuracy means fuck all. 0.52 derps hit their targets more consistently than 0.3 guns and there are multiple such flukes in the game, like pretty much all L7s, the german 88s or the DCA 45 on the "accurate" side and for the other side, I hardly need to say more than KV2.

B) High camo rating means, that you can drive closer without much trouble and use bushes to stealth-fire even at closest ranges (you do know what an STRV in a bush behaves like). If they have a 22er base camo rating on the move, they have easily a >44% rating with a camo crew. On the move. Half the light tanks don't have that. Let that sink in for a moment.

1 hour ago, Madner Kami said:

If they have a 22er base camo rating on the move, they have easily a >44% rating with a camo crew. On the move. Half the light tanks don't have that. Let that sink in for a moment.

I think the 22 was already with camo crew based on figures I've seen. Still good. Roughly k91 level. 

14 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

the camo values are correct, the vehicles are about the same size/height as the STRV tanks ( this was even highlighted in the developer vid) so it makes sense that they have high camo. it just wont be very useful since the tanks currently wont be able to hit dick at long range 

Not for the tier 9, that at the moment basically seems to be a UDES in almost all the stats. 

Camo is likely to be high, for a med, but I doubt the tier 10 will be much higher than about 16-17%

12 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

A) Final accuracy means fuck all. 0.52 derps hit their targets more consistently than 0.3 guns and there are multiple such flukes in the game, like pretty much all L7s, the german 88s or the DCA 45 on the "accurate" side and for the other side, I hardly need to say more than KV2.

B) High camo rating means, that you can drive closer without much trouble and use bushes to stealth-fire even at closest ranges (you do know what an STRV in a bush behaves like). If they have a 22er base camo rating on the move, they have easily a >44% rating with a camo crew. On the move. Half the light tanks don't have that. Let that sink in for a moment.

Still got a replay on KV2 sniping from 500+. 

12 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

on non-Russian tanks? sure. if the kran is anything to go by  

:superserb:

Near 0.3 acc tanks too? L7 or German sniping guns have so but when I click... 

33 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Not for the tier 9, that at the moment basically seems to be a UDES in almost all the stats. 

Camo is likely to be high, for a med, but I doubt the tier 10 will be much higher than about 16-17%

the tier 9 was confirmed to be 90% place holder stats, its basically just has the stats of the strv/103b

but like i also said: WG themselves said the tanks would have good camo due to them being about the same size/height as the strv's  

if you need any further proof

first image is all the swed meds compared to the tier 9/10 swed TD's 

the 2nd is the tier 10 medium directly compared to the tier 9 TD

pRtosM2.png

CihBknO.png

13 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

Actually the 0.3 vs 0.52 shit is bs. Confirmation bias. YOu expect low acc guns to miss so you note the hits. Also derp guns hit their targets more consitently because they have to hit the tank not a specific part of it. 

Also over 44% with crew? ELc even has what? 49? 

22 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

the tier 9 was confirmed to be 90% place holder stats, its basically just has the stats of the strv/103b

but like i also said: WG themselves said the tanks would have good camo due to them being about the same size/height as the strv's  

if you need any further proof

first image is all the swed meds compared to the tier 9/10 swed TD's 

the 2nd is the tier 10 medium directly compared to the tier 9 TD

pRtosM2.png

CihBknO.png

Yes I know I saw it, but they are still meds so IMO their camo will be more in med ranges not the top of TD ranges.

T34 and T30 are the same tank but the latter still has much better camo because its a TD. 

Personally I doubt we'll see a high tier medium with over 20% base camo, that would be higher than all the high tier lights as T-100 lt IIRC has about 19% base, so if they had the same camo as the Strvs then that would make them better scouts than the best light tanks as their moving camo would still be like 14% and the tier 10 has 410m view range.

So you'd have a tier 10 medium with 23% base camo, 14% on the move with 410m view range, which is the same on the move camo as a Sheridan, and way better base.  It would be the best passive spotter at tier 10 and still decent enough on the move spotter rivalling the other lights.

23 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Actually the 0.3 vs 0.52 shit is bs. Confirmation bias. YOu expect low acc guns to miss so you note the hits. Also derp guns hit their targets more consitently because they have to hit the tank not a specific part of it. 

Also over 44% with crew? ELc even has what? 49? 

Actually it's not confirmation bias. Due to the binary armor layouts of most tanks, you either hit exactly where you aim or you won't pen. 

It doesn't matter if you deviation is 0.25 or 0.5. 

1 hour ago, tajj7 said:

Yes I know I saw it, but they are still meds so IMO their camo will be more in med ranges not the top of TD ranges.

T34 and T30 are the same tank but the latter still has much better camo because its a TD. 

Personally I doubt we'll see a high tier medium with over 20% base camo, that would be higher than all the high tier lights as T-100 lt IIRC has about 19% base, so if they had the same camo as the Strvs then that would make them better scouts than the best light tanks as their moving camo would still be like 14% and the tier 10 has 410m view range.

So you'd have a tier 10 medium with 23% base camo, 14% on the move with 410m view range, which is the same on the move camo as a Sheridan, and way better base.  It would be the best passive spotter at tier 10 and still decent enough on the move spotter rivalling the other lights.

Mediums being better scouts than most LTs @TierX? Why does it surprise you at this point? It's not like this is something new...

5 hours ago, Zampella said:

Actually it's not confirmation bias. Due to the binary armor layouts of most tanks, you either hit exactly where you aim or you won't pen. 

It doesn't matter if you deviation is 0.25 or 0.5. 

Mediums being better scouts than most LTs @TierX? Why does it surprise you at this point? It's not like this is something new...

this sentence makes no sense. Armor is one, where your shells goes is something completely different.

• Alpha — from 460 to 440 points

View range — from 420 to 390 meters

• Top speed (forward / in reverse) — from 45/20 to 50/24 km/h

• Engine power — from 480 to 570 hp

• Rate of fire — from 5.66 to 6.36

• Aiming time — from 2.4 to 2.2 seconds

• Dispersion on the move — from 0.2 to 0.14

• Hull armor (the glacis plate and the sides) — from 40 to 50 mm Turret armor — up by 10–15 mm at the front, and up by 50 mm on the commander’s cupola (effective armor in both cases)

UDES-15-16-Supertest-2-RSR.png

0.36 dispersion, the zone of unpredictability.

The Derp zone of accuracy.

I can see this tank being frustrating in terms of the "This tank could be so much better IF IT JUST FUCKING HIT" for 95% of games. The 5% is when it actually hits. 

well it was actually designed and there were some mockups made so its not a total papertank, but still relying on ricochets seems dodgy as a combat vehicle. An anti material rifle has a decent chance of punching through the armor at a 90 deg angle lol. 

At least it doesn't have the Railgun the Cheese wedges or the Leo1 do

20 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

interesting. I'm seeing slightly different numbers elsewhere. 

https://ru-wotp.wgcdn.co/static/5.6.2_896aed/wotp_static/img/core/frontend/scss/common/components/widgets/content-tank/img/uk.png UDES 16. Proposed parameters:

Tier: MT-9, Sweden, standard 
Durability: 1 650 
Engine power: 570 hp 
Weight: 27.00 t 
Maximum load: 30.00 t 
Power per tonne: 21.11 KM / t 
Maximum speed / Reverse speed: 50 / - 20 km / h 
Rotation speed: 46 ° / s 
Turret rotation speed: 38.6 ° / s 
Ground resistance: 0.959 / 1.055 / 2.11 
Field of vision: 390 m 
Range of signal: 850 m

Hull armor: 45/40/20
Turret armor: 70/40/20

Cannon: 10.5 cm strvkan L / 51

Damage 390/390/480 
Penetration 234/263/53 
Rate of: 6.008 
Average damage per minute: 2 343.3 
reload time: 9.986 sec 
Dispersion of 100 m: 0.345 
Time targeting: 2.11 s 
restrictions out / lifting works: -5 ° / + 15 ° (-11 ° / +21 °) *

* With active hydropneumatic suspension.

I'm assuming they are both using the top gun as well. Got this from Rykoset posted 17:14, 21 MARCH 2019 EU time