AlechZ

7th Skill on Radio Oparator, Driver and Commander

Hello dear Tankers,

i am frequently reading your forum since 2015. Alll my questions could be answered by searching your lovely forum and googling. However i am stuck on this one:

Whats the best skill for the 7th perk?

Commander: Firefighting vs Jack of All Trades:

## Note ##  I took Eagle Eye before, however i am not sure i am using it well, since the information need to be processed very quick. I would take Jack of All Trades because i never use big med kits.

Driver: Firefighting vs Preventative Maintenance vs Controlled Impact:

## Note ##  I like ramming people just for the lulz (especially ramming wheeled vehicles with a passion) , however i also drive without AFE a lot and burn down like retard sometimes (mostly after doing bad moves). I prefer Controlled Impact since i am ramming more often than burning down.

Radio Operator: Signal Boosting vs Relaying:

## Note ##  This one is ofc useless but a bit tricky, beeing low tier it sometimes happens, that flanks get seperated by signal range. Relaying would be interesting if i could trust my fellow allies to stay alive, however i fear in a late game situation it will be my signal range that makes the difference, e.g. two arties and me left. Furthermore Relaying benefits from my signal range, which would make it better as 8th skill.

Commander: firefighting, so you can potentially drop AFE and still be okay, or in case you're so damn unlucky to be set on fire twice within a minute. JoAT is basically useless with the advent of reusable medkits.

Driver: firefighting for being the least useless of the bunch. You can always retrain it to PM when/if you ever get that far. You really shouldn't be ramming anything in the first place if you're not going for memes and only memes.

Radioman: whatever, both are useless.

firefighting is an entirely useless skill if you run ff directives until all your crew members have it fully trained, if you play without rations even more so

stack everything useful, controlled impact matters more than ff ever will if you play with AFE/FF directive

for the radio operator you might aswell leave it untrained because it is useless unless you plan on wasting a stacked crew in lower tiers

if you have fire problems while running AFE then preventative will be better because it decreases the chance of fires triggering at all, if you run ff directive there is just no reason to train firefighting unless you retrain it for the entire crew

Don't forget PM is a perk, so it's all but useless until he gets it up to 100%. I guess he could grind up controlled impact and hope to finish that before the game dies, then retrain to PM.