The games you played before the past 60 days had worse results, thus dragging down your average. Completely normal.

The only issue I see here is that your recent 1k battles somehow have 1541 forced into it, probably because you never checked your stats until at least 541 games into your reroll. :doge:

Also wrong section, try here: https://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/forum/56-wotlabs-issue-reporting/

25 minutes ago, Haswell said:

The games you played before the past 60 days had worse results, thus dragging down your average. Completely normal.

The only issue I see here is that your recent 1k battles somehow have 1541 forced into it, probably because you never checked your stats until at least 541 games into your reroll. :doge:

Also wrong section, try here: https://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/forum/56-wotlabs-issue-reporting/

That is all correct.

Its last 1000 games not 60 days

56 minutes ago, Never said:

That is all correct.

Actually no, I missed the part where his recent WN8 and destroyed stats (thus KDR) are lower than his overall, which doesn't make sense since his recent IS his overall.

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

Actually no, I missed the part where his recent WN8 and destroyed stats (thus KDR) are lower than his overall, which doesn't make sense since his recent IS his overall.

Ah that's true, hadn't noticed that his recent were all of his games. Will take a look at it.

Alright, figured out the reason. This account has been reset by Wargaming, but the old data was still in our database. I deleted the data for the old account and it should be calculating things correctly now.

signature.png

Thx a lot ,very much appreciate the help.:feelsgoodman:

2 hours ago, Never said:

I deleted the data for the old account and it should be calculating things correctly now.

signature.png

Do I need to mention its the SECOND post...which granted is ONE better than first post but still.... :riot:

6 hours ago, Enroh said:

Do I need to mention its the SECOND post...which granted is ONE better than first post but still....

Why do you even care if it is second or 100th post ?

8 minutes ago, AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE said:

It is the rule around here. You don't go asking about "muh stats". That is why I care. 

23 minutes ago, AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE said:

Pay no attention to the grandpa enroh, old people are strange. :doge:

On 4/2/2019 at 11:10 PM, Enroh said:

It is the rule around here. You don't go asking about "muh stats". That is why I care. 

Deal with it .