Kymrel

Blocking maps to come with 1.5

7 hours ago, Errants said:

Ghost Town.

Really? Honestly I  quite  like it,  there is somewhere relevant for all classes to go, which is not something you can say of many maps.

By far the best of any of the newer maps, Studzianki, Minsk, Paris are way worse. Abbey is arguably the worst example of corridor in the the game. Mines is heavily biased to north spawn and should never see higher than tier 6. Fjords is just toxic, Pilsen east side is horrid to push on. The problem is picking which map to ban, so many  to choose from.

Empires border...  Province... gahhh!

On 4/6/2019 at 7:49 PM, sundanceHelix said:

Most likely going to be Paris for me because anything besides a well-armoured HT/TD basically has not much to do

Strangely i get better results on paris in my lights than on airfield 

Which means I can add empires border I think as my second one to go with mountain pass, I don't think I have had a single good game on that map and its absolutely pointless in anything other but heavies and has a completely pointless open flank. 

Time to die, Glacier. Won’t miss that garbage ebola map and since most of my friends are also going to disable it, I won’t even have to worry about it in platoons.

2nd option for me would probably be Mountain Pass, which is another map I dislike with every tank class. Something like Paris and Fjords can atleast be decent in a heavy, Mines is tolerable at lower tiers, Fishermans Bay isn’t AS awful as it used to be with the changes and so on, but Mountain Pass is just unfun corridor fest with corridors isolated from each other so much that its unfun to play even for tanks that are good in corridors, namely heavies and slow assault TDs.

3 hours ago, leggasiini said:

2nd option for me would probably be Mountain Pass, which is another map I dislike with every tank class. Something like Paris and Fjords can atleast be decent in a heavy, Mines is tolerable at lower tiers, Fishermans Bay isn’t AS awful as it used to be with the changes and so on, but Mountain Pass is just unfun corridor fest with corridors isolated from each other so much that its unfun to play even for tanks that are good in corridors, namely heavies and slow assault TDs.

Exactly my thoughts, it will definitely be my first pick. Still thinking about second pick, and it will propably be Abbey. It is not an awful map, but I've been playing it for years and never liked it. Maybe some time off will fix our relationship.

On 5/7/2019 at 2:11 AM, igorCRO said:

I blocked Ensk and that new Minks.... and funny enough got Ensk 3,4 times in last 2 days :gachi:

Apparently blocking maps won’t block their assault and encounter variants....

5 hours ago, sohojacques said:

Apparently blocking maps won’t block their assault and encounter variants.... 

It is known...

Edited by j_galt
meme image fail, twice