My life is so shit atm that I’ve been playing enough to get this thing for free. Never played this style of vehicle before and I'm a tomato shitlord in it. Gun handling  and dpm are excellent. But not being used to such a limited gun arc means I find myself in crossfires I never imagined were even possible. Shit mobility and other stuff you already know. I suspect only perverts play this type of vehicle for fun.

funny you say that, because it's basically a T28 TD with a gunner who prefers to be a loader instead. Guess just you not being good at this type of tnak

@Jurrunio sorry but I’m not exactly sure what you’re saying  about the gun?

I am so comically bad in this thing. I haven’t felt this useless since the M3 Lee.

@sohojacques I mean it has worse accuracy but faster reload on essentially the same gun of the T28. Other parts are similar, both slow, both need angling to max out protection but is no longer to shoot at the firing enemy while doing that.

@Jurrunio But the TS-5 has crazy good soft stats. Only extreme differences in final accuracy matter in this game imho; bloom and shell distribution within the reticle are much more important. Either your shots fly true or they don’t. A miss is a miss, regardless of the margin.

@nabucodonsor yeah I’m too aggressive relative to the limited gun arc...