Deus__Ex__Machina

Premium VK 75.01 (K) (What is PowerCreep?)

Dirizon.

You're fucking retarded.

Why did you even necro this thread? I posted May 1st. Wargaming is capable of making alterations.

When did I ever say 252U is good for game? 907? Ever?

On 8/25/2019 at 10:01 PM, Dirizon said:

It is because of you, your people, your kind, that tanks like obj 9O7A, 26O exist, or WG thought it was fine to release obj 268 V 4

Oh sure, its because of people like me that Wargaming decided to add broken tanks.

What kind of shitty attempt at character assassination is this?

Lets browse through my opinions on those armor spam tanks.

The description is self explanatory

Yeah I clearly favor the armor spam. It might be difficult for you to accept the fact that armor spam is the new hot thing, and that its not just the Soviet tech tree benefiting. On the forums that'd work because people are dumb. This isn't the forums. This is WOTLABS.

To be clear, I intended to include tanks like 252U, 268, I talked about Object 430U here:

430 should have been a tier 10, and stayed that way. WG did not make a good decision there, and naturally has followed up in typical stupid people fashion of 'doubling down on initial mistake is the solution'.

Yeah, "remove Object 430U" look at the love.

907? Again. The obvious. Jesus.

On 8/25/2019 at 10:01 PM, Dirizon said:

Like, I don't care if you are Russian. But you have been poisoned to the point of blind nationalism, you are a bigot, that shares WGs malice to spread this shit within an online game

Disagreeing with you (that is, saying Soviet tanks were good IRL) means I'm blindly patriotic to the Soviet Union?

I'm a bigot?

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Do you even know how to google? (because your english is mediocre)

You've actually shown yourself to be the bigot with just that post alone. Your post history just confirms it.

Though this part of the same post confirms it.

Apparently though, this slavic pro rusky baboon

Dirizon logic:

"Oh the roof armor of my armored brick superheavy is only 40mm thick, woe is me because the inaccurate tanks can overmatch my hull roof armor"

"Indeed, how dare they nerf the gun handling that used to be superior to some tier 8 medium tanks, including Centurion"

"You (Oicraftian) never explicitly stated the obvious (that 252U is OP), and so you must think it is good for game"

Someone ban him.

You are a hairy twat. As ugly, gross, and retarded as one.

You said VK75 is good, at the time.  Even if VK75, to this date had its un-nerfed state it wouldn't be over powered. I do not think it would even be meta. It is a shitter Chrysler, a shitter IS-M. You think that if it maintained un-nerfed state, they stapled 135 extra DPM, ..4/..4 gun disp, twenty mm extra lower belly armour.....this tank would be op? Since when is 1858 DPM op, with gun stats worse than a fucking 112, which is laughably bad gun handling itself. PRENERF. Now it just handles like a bloom T-34 heavy. The view range was never four hundred, like it should have been, HP was never like KV5 or Brecher. So what if it has five hundred alpha. lt is a ridiculous one trick pony, that even with its supertested state, wouldn't be anything outrageous. Compared to a fucking lS3A, Defender, or Liberte? You can go Gtfo in this

Like seriously, what game are you playing? I am playing world of tanks, definitely not the same game your ass is talking about. Skirmishes and FL are littered with heavy tanks, like lS3, IS3A, Defender. Not VK75. It is moderate at best, improving a fucking moderate tank doesn't make it op. 

Like I understand, that your mother dropped you on your head as an infant, that is fine and all, but you don't need to draw attention to it

2 hours ago, Dirizon said:

, ..4/..4 gun disp, twenty mm extra lower belly armour.....this tank would be op? Since when is 1858 DPM op, with gun stats worse than a fucking 112, which is laughably bad gun handling itself. PRENERF. 

It might not have occurred to you that while the current bloom stats for the gun are 0.27/0.27/0.16, (inferior to 112) it initially had 0.192/0.192/0.144 with a slightly longer aimtime. 

The bloom modifiers were slightly better than on the Centurion, with similar aim time, despite having over twice the alpha strike.

The initial tank basically had a free warbond vstab when compared to its current iteration. You'd need the warbond stab, plus food, and another stab in tanks gg to get the bloom it would get at 600k credit expense.

It may, *also* not have occurred to you, but the difference between 0.27 and 0.192 is greater than 0.04.

In light of this incredibly obvious information that you should have been aware of instead of becoming very very 'triggered', I believe you may want to reconsider your conclusion that this tank was a one trick pony.

The gimmick wasn't the alpha strike alone. It was the alpha strike plus gun handling of some medium tanks without consequence. Something it shouldn't have considering it has a turret face comparable to the pre-buff *Maus* in tier 8, and a hull comparable to the Vk 45.02 B except better.

Now, sincerely, go fuck yourself.

So they felt the need to nerf it multiple times. Even before a singular release. Boy are you fucking retarded.  How about they nerf obj 252 multiple times, before it was released?

Super test release, it had .19/.19/.14.   Then they decided to nerf it to its state it was presented to common game files for everyone, Patch 1.5.  Nerfs were to .23/.23/.16.  My assumption of data, was not on release fro super testers, but for release into main client for people to view in game files. Patch 1.5. Then again, even before release in Patch 1.6 it was lowered to current  (self propelled gun standards)  .27/.27/.16   Armour nerfs were probably done in Patch 1.5 too, though hard to say. By the way, .19/.19 movement disp wouldn't make the tank op either. Certainly don't for lS-M and Chrysler, and those have more DPM are faster, smaller, and better armour too. 

How about this, nerf defender back to 9Omm front armour, 12Omm lower front hull. Give it IS5 / IS3A / Korovets gun like it was planned to have. Make the roof as originally planned, 3Omm armour. Make the side armour bracket 3Omm again, not 45 so it fucking shits on people like 257. And give it self propelled gun disp stats, like VKO1P and Brecher and VK75.  

This thing is a piece of shit. Even if it had all the fixings and luxury of its initial super test months ago. It has shit for gun depression, and a rear turret making that even worse. The engine gets damaged with front hits.  It has less gun disp and DPM than chrysler, IS-M, while also being slower, larger, not even as armoured.....for? So it can deal five hundred alpha strikes. Thats it. Maybe, just maybe if it was restored back to .19/.19,  DPM returned, the belly armour back to 18Omm, view range was four hundred, HP 1.7K  -  then I would say it is strong.  op like a defender? of course not, strong, like a TS-5

Its clear you just run your mouth off, and don't really understand the game. You are full of shit, and are dodging the real problems this game has, and making up RL shit instead like L7 being too strong, D1O being too weak, IS7 supposed to be immune to German L55 128 - whatever. Whatever else monkey ass shit your Bolshevik heritage incites you to say. Comrade , stfu and get lost, the tank is mediocre at best. 

14 hours ago, Dirizon said:

My assumption of data, was not on release fro super testers, but for release into main client for people to view in game files.

Yeah, on a May 1 post on the topic of super test stats. 

.19/.19 movement disp wouldn't make the tank op eithe

LOL.

Certainly don't for lS-M and Chrysler, and those have more DPM are faster, smaller, and better armour too. 

Interestingly, those tanks also have low gun dep, the IS-M has inferior armor, and the Chrysler has a vastly inferior gun.

Certainly don't for lS-M and Chrysler

Because neither of them have 230 pen, medium tank bloom, 500 alpha, and Maus like turret front armor, combined with a tier 9 heavy tank hull. 

How about this, nerf defender

How about remove?

a rear turret making that even worse

Except the new maps are flat as a factory floor, encouraging the mindless side scraping this tank is meant for.

So it can deal five hundred alpha strikes. Thats it. Maybe, just maybe if it was restored back to .19/.19,  DPM returned, the belly armour back to 18Omm

Yeah, please remove my only frontal weakspot. I need the medium tank gun handling with 500 alpha and the only downside being I have the same amount of DPM.

of course not, strong, like a TS-5

LOL. Tier 9 in tier 8 is not OP. You are indeed aware you are contradicting the opinions of the previous posters right?

dodging the real problems this game has, and making up RL shit

Making things up? dodging problems? I thought that was your job.

Whatever else monkey ass shit your Bolshevik heritage incites you to say

Apparently Russian heritage incites you to say 'monkey ass shit'. Racism confirmed?

Its because of you,  your people, your communism, that this game sucks. lts because of you,  your people,  that think buffing shit like obj 26O, is alright to do. or buffing RU meds, the tanks that already were CW to begin with, furthermore. lts because of you, your stupid as fuck imbalanced fish on pizza eating people, that make vodka from potatoes instead of feeding people with them, that thought  ( and probably still do ) released the obj 268 V 4. It is because of you, your people, that think obj 252 is fine, and on the simple thought of an over buffed Maus or VK75 - TH0SE ARE N0T fine and nerf them pronto. 

And to put more salt on the wound, you fucking say extremely stupid ass shit like VK75 has a better turret than lS-M,  lol.  or chrysler. VK75 turret is flat armour. GL with that, dumb ass. Side armour weaker, lower hull weaker,  larger target.  By the way, Mr Zangief, defender is tier ten tank not tier 9, you pos. 

Do I hate russians? No quite the contrary. I enjoy tennis, because of people like anna kourikova or maria sharapova. I really watched alot of Devils hockey, when Mogilny was around. That is what life is, but this fucking game? These retarded development staff, with their retarded ideas, they ruin it for everyone. Here is the solution, make NA like chinese server were WG eastern shitter staff loses autonomy, and we actually take steps to balance the game properly. Not in some cold war Rusky bigot way, you turds can keep your own server, and do that there. All the power to you.

All I take out of it, is how:

A)  this thing is a piece of shit worse than Chrysler, not really the best of things to begin with

B) The armour, even if restored former 2Omm it lost, would still get pen by common tier 8 prem ammunition

C) "'is this thing better than defender, no this thing is a pile of shit compared to defender"'

D) He prefers the Lowe over it,   lol.  How many people say Lowe over powered tank, these days?

E) despite more track traverse, turret traverse, HP/T better than VKO1P, he still calls it slow as fuck, no different than Lowe

Never I do I hear at all, that this man believes that 13O extra DPM,  2Omm extra armour, .19/.19/.14 gun handling will make this tank op. You are being a moron, and aren't thinking at all, though I guess you have had years of practice. I understand, your next retort will be,  "' this guy is a venture Lithuanian capitalist, he is just like you "'  well, possibly. Here is the thing though, you 3-mark mark hundreds of tanks, and not 95%, l mean one-hundred percent, across multiple servers, and then I will pay attention to your retarded opinions. 

Arguing that the original VK 75-iteration is overpowered, when the gold-standard in the tier is the Defender, is kinda silly. As currently is, the VK 75 is a good premium tank with some unique characteristics and clear drawbacks. You know, the way it should be in an environment, where the gold-standard is a good premium tank with some unique characteristics and not the Defender.

7 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

Arguing that the original VK 75-iteration is overpowered, when the gold-standard in the tier is the Defender, is kinda silly. As currently is, the VK 75 is a good premium tank with some unique characteristics and clear drawbacks. You know, the way it should be in an environment, where the gold-standard is a good premium tank with some unique characteristics and not the Defender.

:bigdoge:

What the fuck?

VK 75 initially isn't OP because, "its not as OP as defender".

The Vk 75 is actually competitive against the defender according to the data posted on May 1st man.

the gold standard should be a pre-buff Lowe/IS-6/WZ-111/T-34-3 etc where the player feels the pain of an objectively inferior tank.

On 9/4/2019 at 1:29 AM, Oicraftian said:

Yeah, on a May 1 post on the topic of super test stats. 

LOL.

Interestingly, those tanks also have low gun dep, the IS-M has inferior armor, and the Chrysler has a vastly inferior gun.

Because neither of them have 230 pen, medium tank bloom, 500 alpha, and Maus like turret front armor, combined with a tier 9 heavy tank hull. 

The Chrysler has 260 pen:rabble:u wot m8? also better bloom than most meds, a better turret front than the Maus, and a hull that wouldn't be out of place on a tier 9 heavy.

He is a communist. A war gaming shill Rusky communist. 

This guy, like not even name calling, lets do this with a level head. You have an opinion of skill4ltu, and more.....

Let us progress further, a skirmish the other day a couple of hours with mahou and SNPAI, pretty good skirmishers you would all agree, and in the TS its just one large rant over this piece of shit:

shot_161.jpg.5b8c3c22c809408a1b634a9ebe9ee3fe.jpg

Dude, the tank sucks. Even in a tier 8 environment, the tank frequently finds itself out of place, and sucks.

It is no freaking different than IS-M or Chrysler, tanks not strong to begin with, its actually shitter version of them.

I just put Chrysler, 252U, Liberte, IS-M into live armour model vs 264mm  APCR pen from Liberte or Somua, VK turret isn't any better than those, so its not a fucking tier 9 turret. But put Defender hull in live armour model, and IT IS a tier ten fucking tank. He is full of crap. Whether or not I like him, or do not like him, he is full of crap, and is spreading retarded theorymon bullshit that makes no sense

IS-3 is the gold standard. Any thing less than IS-3 is a poor performer. Anything better, is over powered. Defender is greater than an IS3, and IS3A for instance has better close range prospects than IS-3, hence they are more powerful. A chrysler, or something like WZ111 do not have the strength comparable to IS-3, hence don't meet the standard. VK75 isn't meeting that standard, there is no way this pos is anywhere near as useful as IS-3

And to go further, EVEN if you provided it Chrysler or IS-M gun soft disp stats, AKA restoring its old conceptual .19/.19/.14 fire control, AND keep the decent aim-time of 2.7, the tank still wouldn't be op. Even if you tacked on the old fire rate, back to 1,86O DPM, it wouldn't be op. Even if they gave it back 2Omm lower front plate, it wouldn't be op. Because it is not an op design, and has very large, exploitable problems and design flaws.

--the tank is large, can't hide well, easily focused

--the vehicle is slow, despite being quicker than Brecher, it still is as slow as something like Lowe.

--Engine problems. Frontal hits dmg engine. Yes, though not engine fire, an easily damaged engine is not fun

--peeking around corners,  =tracked. Side pulling out around said corner instead, wastes time. It is purely defensive

--much related to above, useless -GD with rear mounted turret,  peeking a ridge is suicidal. Rubble easily throws off aim

.....So, this guy goes on about .19 movement disp as being good, and we have tanks like IS-3, IS-M, Chrysler, 53TP, Caerns, Somua, WZ111, Lowe all matching, or having better disp than that. WITH better turret disp, not to mention. Then he goes on saying tanks do not have the turret armour.....ahem, 53TP, IS-M, Chrysler, WZ111, IS3, Caerns basically have that turret armour. or even moreso. Most even have gun dep, to use that turret armour better too. IS-M, 53TP don't have high APCR pen, but the rest fucking do, especially Chrysler buffed APCR rd.  And then he does on to say stuff like,  defender is fine, it does not need nerfs......

okay, I understand it has high alpha damage. The armour is okay all-around. .....what else does this tank have exactly? No HP like Brecher, not even the HP of Lowe.....Wth? Does not have view range of Lowe. Even with the cutbacks, aforementioned nerfs before release, this tank would not be op. Those nerfs, aren't its underlying and damning problems.

Regardless of eccentricity, the facts remain. I am right and this guy, who obviously knows very little of tier 8 metagame, is an armchair general and hasn't a clue. He is wrong. He is empty theorymon, over a retarded topic. Does VK75 suck, well that is probably a strech, I would drive this over Tiger ll, Brecher, or a shitter like KV4 Kres. But is it good, is this tank better than VKO1P or Lowe? Probably not. A chrysler or IS-M are superior versions of it. Is it anywhere near the potential of a Liberte, or IS-3, or Defender? No where fucking near it.

This person is toxic. Not only toxic, he is overly Russian toxic, to the point where he thinks everything should be shit except russian stuff. Thats why we just had Russia waltz away with stealing a fifth of Ukraine. Because of people like this guy. That think everything should be Russian, or shit compared to Russian. 

--

1 hour ago, lavawing said:

The Chrysler has 260 pen:rabble:u wot m8? also better bloom than most meds, a better turret front than the Maus, and a hull that wouldn't be out of place on a tier 9 heavy.

260... APCR standard?

Only better turret bloom. Chryslers bloom isn't that good.

It doesn't have *all* of those things at once.

Chrysler 

13 minutes ago, Oicraftian said:

260... APCR standard?

Only better turret bloom. Chryslers bloom isn't that good.

It doesn't have *all* of those things at once.

All those things at once? You are a fucking comedian, really.

Chrysler has mobility, so automatically it is already more practical in usage. Chrysler has like double the HP/T, higher top speed, more reverse and track trav, so it can get itself out of hairy situations. VK75 can side scrape, which Chrysler does just as well. VK75 will trade alpha side scraping better, though Chrysler is more accurate, better aim-time  -- so pulls out and fires faster. And it has the option to round the corner with more than 13O+ DPM  (using VK75 pre-nerf 1,858 DOM not current) Both have comparable pen, and lets get real, is SH or even FL, I see shit tonnes of Chrysler firing APCR, with Chrysler ammo storage capacity, you are likely to encounter people using them with shit tonne of APCR. Even with VK75 old .19/.19/.14 disp, the turret bloom is actually more than alot of heavies, and certainly no where near .1 Chrysler gets, that makes a difference. Chrysler is lower to the ground, as funny as that sounds, and has more gun dep to use, as funny as that fucking sounds too. Even pre-nerf lower plate, 2 tanks have comparable armour. VK75 turret can be overmatch with 122mm, cupola is alot more visible and weaker than Chrysler

What package? What combination? all VK75 has is alpha and armour, that really is only used defensively. IS-M and Chrysler push better

On 4/30/2019 at 2:24 PM, hazzgar said:

Gosh I wonder where all the 15:0 games come from.

On 4/30/2019 at 3:08 PM, SchnitzelTruck said:

*Cries in Tiger 2*

On 4/30/2019 at 5:37 PM, Tupinambis said:

Oh boy they either gotta nerf this thing or buff the mauerbrecher

On 4/30/2019 at 10:40 PM, hiipanda said:

Just move the tiger 1 and tiger 2 down a tier and put this at tier 8.

On 5/1/2019 at 2:18 AM, Assassin7 said:

hey we need something to rival the OPness of the defender. and now on the wheraboos can stop being mad about UP germans.

On 5/1/2019 at 2:43 AM, nabucodonsor said:

How can they even come up with these ideas? They are truly oblivious

On 5/1/2019 at 3:02 AM, leggasiini said:
  • 490 alpha, yet it has 1850 DPM (more than a lot of old 320-390 alpha heavies, more than VK 100, Mauerbrecher, Defender, MORE THAN SOME 240 ALPHA TIER 8 MTs)
  • accuracy isn't even godawful for the alpha, it's more accurate than any of those 440 alpha tier 8 heavies wtf
  • 0.19 / 0.19 / 0.14 bloom is pretty disgusting considering that it's pretty slow too, it has better bloom than VK 100 again and that already doesn't have THAT bad gun handling for the alpha, wtf
  • good penetration as well, shell velocity is also less potato than other 128s in the tier
  • turret armor, if it really is that thick with that shape, is arguably better than VK B at tier 9 :serb: 
  • it's also faster than VK B lmao. In fact, with actually rather decent terrain resists and 12 hp/ton, it's going to hit 30 easily, and it has that typical German 15kph reverse speed too
  • knowing the armor layout of the VK B and Pz VII, it probably has strong LFP too so it doesnt even have frontal weakspots (and that cupola is probably going to be VK 100 v2.0 except its even smaller), and if UFP is 180 mm thick it's going to be around 270 effective or something

It's a VK B that loses 20mm side armor, 20mm frontal armor, some penetration, tiny bit of DPM, accuracy and view range, to gain better shell velocity, better mobility, better bloom when moving (lol) and arguably better turret armor. It seems kinda fair at first, but the problem is...

...I'm comparing a tier 8 with a tier 9.

Armor layout is going to ultimately judge how stupid the tank actually is but if the LFP is anywhere near 200 mm effective, then GG

It seems so stupidly broken atm that I really, really feel like they are going to nerf it (at least the alpha...why does it need a 128, giga-alpha isn't even the main thing of the line, just give it Tiger II's gun or something). WG really hasn't introduced super-P2W premiums in a long time (especially now that Murazor is gone); their recent premiums (other than omegalul buffed IS-3A and possibly some other tanks too) are actually somewhat well balanced. I guess they need to fix that by introducing the next generation bullshit tank.

Part of me thinks that this will probably be the next marathon tank; this or the new Skoda.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:49 AM, Kymrel said:

Wow. So kind of like IS-M but better in every single way? Sounds about right. Could we please have a Rusky fan-boy outrage on the RU forums so that this thing gets nerfed before release? Frontal weakspots, 440 alpha and Löwe-like DPM would be a good start.

On 5/1/2019 at 10:47 AM, tajj7 said:

Tiger 1 is more than fine at tier 7, plus the E75 would be broken as all hell at tier 8 unless the armour was heavily nerfed.

Really only the Tiger 2 is the issue and I think if they fixed it a little it'd be fine, buff roof armour so no overmatch, buff turret front to like 220 or something, buff the mobility up a little so it can go like 40kph on flat ground, and make the gun have high DPM, shift the HP to like 1750.

You'd then have the Tiger 1 on tier 8, not great armour, decent mobility, ok turret, high hit poiints, high DPM. 

-------------------------------

As for this abomination, @leggasiini pretty much covers it.

OP as all hell, I don't even think a weak lower plate would balance it, which it probably is not going to have if its following the Pz 7/VKB style. 

A Super heavy with normal heavy mobility, borderline bad medium gun handling and TD alpha, what could possibly be wrong with that? 

Huh.

Its almost like they said the same things I did.

I wonder why you decided to reply to me, and me specifically about this?

Could it be you were triggered by the last time I posted?

Does the very idea that the first people into space could be good at engineering bother you that much?

How butthurt are you?

I wanna see you try and tell these people they are wrong the same way you tried to tell me.

How fast do you get ban?

Oh that's right you're too much of a wimp to say it.

Oops.

Did they stop and think? Did they have a chance to play it, back in May 1?

Did they see that it gets engine dmg with a frontal lower plate penetration? Did they see the mobility you expect with a 12HP/T tank with only top speed of 3O? Where are the complaints, this tank has too much view range, which considering german tier 8 tanks, it should get 39O at least. Where is its HP, even Lowe gets more. Half of those complaints you listed, are based off of comparing it to shitters like VK45A, Tiger ll, Brecher,  which yes for fuck sakes its better than them. And the other half liken it to op DEFENDER,  WHICH IT CERTAINLY IS  N0T. 1,858 DPM is low, they are not even making sense. For instance, Somua has 2K+ with an auto loader, same with Emils. Look at IS5  DPM, WZ111  DPM,  polish heavy DPM (both)  IS-M  DPM. And all of them have nice alpha too, WITH DPM. What 24O alpha med causing 186O DPM tier 8, that doesn't instead rely on....A) auto loader  B) high pen like panther ll, FV(P)   C) back water American meds an imbecilic company like WG refuses to buff because they are not Russian . T95/C is a CW reward WG refuses to buff, (like IS5 and Kres) STG guard is an alpha med with high pen, the DPM is fine. T-34-3 is again an alpha med, with reasonable armour. Ravioli actually has higher DPM, with alpha. VTU has alpha with reasonable aim-time and accuracy, or just use the 88 which as you see has DPM.  None of that shit makes sense, if people actually stopped to think about it. It is Chrysler fiasco, all over again. The tank isn't what people think, or thought of at the time even, pref-nerf

Are you fucking dumb? The points stay, you are full of shit. By the way, all your quotes, weren't from  A)  a player like Skill4LTU, or B) a resident Mahou player. 

What account are you verified with. I want to know what I am dealing with, what kind of aptitude is backing up that mouth.

We are all here for a reason, friends. If not, you would be somewhere else. There is no reason not too. 

The amount of nonsense, that comes out of you clearly does not liken a high tier competitive player, but actually someone who insists on spouting nonsense from what they read instead. 

Look. The two of you need to get a room and have wild passionate sex. That's the way this is going. I can tell, I've watched a lot of romantic comedies.

Just leave the rest of us out of this please. If you want to measure your gear, do it in private.

3 hours ago, Kymrel said:

Look. The two of you need to get a room and have wild passionate sex. That's the way this is going. I can tell, I've watched a lot of romantic comedies.

Just leave the rest of us out of this please. If you want to measure your gear, do it in private.

Oh shush at least they keep this forum alive. We need some drama to spice things up a little.

Dirizon actually did it.

Lol

:gachi:

9 hours ago, Dirizon said:

Did they stop and think?

WOT Labs players did not stop to think

Did they see that it gets engine dmg with a frontal lower plate penetration? Did they see the mobility you expect with a 12HP/T tank with only top speed of 3O?

210mm LFP says hi.

Didn't read the quotes lel

And the other half liken it to op DEFENDER,  WHICH IT CERTAINLY IS  N0T. 1,858 DPM is low,

Yeah, sure.

STG guard is an alpha med with high pen, the DPM is fine. T-34-3 is again an alpha med, with reasonable armour. Ravioli actually has higher DPM, with alpha. VTU has alpha with reasonable aim-time and accuracy, or just use the 88 which as you see has DPM.

You're comparing the Vk75 to that? Lol

The amount of nonsense, that comes out of you clearly does not liken a high tier competitive player, but actually someone who insists on spouting nonsense from what they read instead. 

That applies surprisingly well to you.

None of that shit makes sense, if people actually stopped to think about it. It is Chrysler fiasco, all over again. The tank isn't what people think, or thought of at the time even, pref-nerf

And how would you know?

Are you fucking dumb? The points stay, you are full of shit. By the way, all your quotes, weren't from  A)  a player like Skill4LTU, or B) a resident Mahou player. 

Challenging skill level of WOT Labs...

Well done.

11 hours ago, Oicraftian said:

I wonder why you decided to reply to me, and me specifically about this?

Could it be you were triggered by the last time I posted?

Does the very idea that the first people into space could be good at engineering bother you that much?

How butthurt are you?

I wanna see you try and tell these people they are wrong the same way you tried to tell me.

How fast do you get ban?

Oh that's right you're too much of a wimp to say it.

Oops.

I don't give a shit about Russian engineering. The same engineering responsible for over one-hundred thousand AFV losses in 4 years of combat. What are post-war stats on T54/T55, MiG 15/21 destruction/victory ratios, should I even check those? Because the whole idea of build 25, lose 2O and win is a great idea. Loss of life and equipment obviously don't matter

The avg Mahou player, is in-between 7.7K to 11.8K PR. Not everyone posting in this forum, duplicates that. And certainly, not everyone in this forum, is resident knowledgeable 3-marker like Skill4. Who would you rather have forming opinions? Are you being dumb on purpose?

Extremely strong LFP reduces engine damage, but doesn't remove it. An engine module in the back does.  obj 268 V 4, obj 7O5A, E75, VK45 PB, or even tough lower tier tanks like Jumbo, Thunderbolt all have front access to engine module damage. Even splashing non pen HE rounds do it. Half the complaints of Type 4 and 5 HE dupe, are Maus or Jag panzer players receiving a superstructure hit and HE splashing the top of the engine (in the front)  and causing problems, but otherwise only taking a low dmg roll like 3-4 hundred actual damage.  other tanks in tier 8 have two hundred + effective LFP, VK75 should be one of them.  Defender shouldn't