Sign in to follow this  
Deus__Ex__Machina

Object 777 Version II (Tier 9 Edition)

source: https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-tanks/supertest-object-777-version-ii-tier-ix-reward-tank/

supertest-ob_777_v2_EN.jpg

Q8_RPEEQ3bo.jpg

Okay, so what is the Object 777 Version II at Tier IX, what is it like? It’s a mobile tank with a low profile, well-sloped side armour and a menacing 122-mm gun. However, The Object 777 Version II has poor accuracy, low hull traverse and turret traverse speed, mediocre gun depression angles (-5°) and low DPM. In addition, due to the small size of the vehicle, penetrating shells can cause serious damage to Crew members and its modules.

Some of you will probably remember this tank from quite a few years back, it was originally added to the files as a tier 10 but has now been down tiered and re-balanced as a tier 9. Speculation of this tank possibly being the FL reward vehicle has been floating around due to the timing (the FL tier 9 reward tank is set to be revealed this month)

Personally i like the design of the 777 and ive always wanted it to be added in the game somehow. But part of me kinda hopes it isn't the FL reward tank as having yet Another Russian heavy tank reward/premium would be very disappointing and not worth an entire year of FL grinding.     

BTW: the armor doesn't seem to have been nerfed at all despite being dropped down a tier, so if your interested in the armor model just look on tanks.gg :gachi:

https://tanks.gg/tank/obj-777-ii/model

that rld + aimtime + dispersion tho.. 430 e(bola)xperience on steroids

the difference here is that this will get an autopen heat round that just needs to hit straight to pen most of what it can go up against, and it'll be the living embodiment of shit to play, shit to play against gameplay that wg seems to be embracing so dearly because the mouthbreathers are going to flock to the tank like its a pre-nerf 268v4 with how easy it'll be to get average results in it since this tank has close to no scaling qualities and instead runs retard-proofium (trademarked by wargaming)

What, only 5 degrees of gun depression. Surely this must be buffed.

18 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Gj wargaming, I almost want to download wot again to get this. Almost.

To late, I just opted back into this clown fiesta for some reason

56 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

Can someone send WG HQ in Minsk some ebola-laced donuts already? Would really make my 2019.

Heard you not of Mithridates? 

3 hours ago, lavawing said:

Heard you not of Mithridates

Did you ever hear of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

(best scene of the entire saga)

23 hours ago, Kolni said:

that rld + aimtime + dispersion tho.. 430 e(bola)xperience on steroids

the difference here is that this will get an autopen heat round that just needs to hit straight to pen most of what it can go up against, and it'll be the living embodiment of shit to play, shit to play against gameplay that wg seems to be embracing so dearly because the mouthbreathers are going to flock to the tank like its a pre-nerf 268v4 with how easy it'll be to get average results in it since this tank has close to no scaling qualities and instead runs retard-proofium (trademarked by wargaming)

Kolni I think you are looking at it too much from tryhard perspective. For most unis up to 65% the tank will scale well if they keep 340 heat.