Just throwing out a shout out to you all, I have played the game for a few games now and decided i need to get better so I came here to learn. i am always looking for a mentor to learn and coach me. If i am going to be in this game I definitely want to be the best I can.

Thanks all, sorry for any future dumb questions 

Welcome :)

no dumb questions here, if you don't know it, there is probably a post explaining it somewhere. And if there isn't there will be someone here who can answer it for you.

13 hours ago, Tig_welder_1 said:

Just throwing out a shout out to you all, I have played the game for a few games now and decided i need to get better so I came here to learn. i am always looking for a mentor to learn and coach me. If i am going to be in this game I definitely want to be the best I can.

Thanks all, sorry for any future dumb questions 

your doing quite well for someone with under 5k games tbh

if you use discord id recommend joining the WoTlabs discord as its much more active than the forums nowadays, and will be easier for you to find toonmates/coaches 

On 5/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, Kolni said:

your stats for your amount of games are pretty promising, the average player never climbs further than you already have so that's a good sign

keep at it bud

damn it >.< im stuck at the same stats he is :eww: feelsbadman

On 5/5/2019 at 11:48 PM, Assassin7 said:

Jeez im trying to be inviting dont ruin it for him!

Is it really such a good way? To be inviting?

What about trial by fire and smiting the bads with the hammer of moderation?

6 hours ago, Kolni said:

unless you’re actively trying to improve (basically treating the game as you would school etc) then there’s no reason for a feelsbad

not really trying but with such a limited playtime ( <1 hr a day after 14 hrs at work) its hard to accomplish anything of use long term. the only part of playing i really suck at is the initial read. fallbacks and redirection isnt an issue. Playing exhausted is a common state