Sign in to follow this  
hazzgar

WG screws up again and accidentally buffs arty

ayyy lmao

I'll take it :D just like the E5 cupola
Leave it to WG to nerf something and accidentally make it better  

I feel like arta's direct hit takes much more dmg, while splash radius is definitely smaller than before. Got hit in my Ustaša (430U) by 400-600 dmg easily by tier 8-10 artas....

5 hours ago, igorCRO said:

I feel like arta's direct hit takes much more dmg, while splash radius is definitely smaller than before. Got hit in my Ustaša (430U) by 400-600 dmg easily by tier 8-10 artas....

*look away arty haters*

I just did the grind for the t9 german, and it was ace. Disappointed if a shot didn't hit for 400-500. But I never played it before the last patch, so maybe it was ace before (server stats suggest otherwise). Anyhow, that grind's over and it's been retired ( won't be buying the t10).   The t9 french is the only arty grind left, but that's till poo so will try to BP through if that's plausible.

I won't ever stop saying "fuck WG". No matter what happens. They fuck up this game every single patch with brainded near-sighted ideas. Like they are throwing shit randomly at a wall and seeing what sticks. You literally have to go through a bunch of failed attempts at creating something useful and beneficial to the game before you actually see something positive. There's a good Russian saying for this, "doing things through the ass". It's exactly what WG is and should just be their new motto. Fuck their developers, their programmers, their board of directors, their CEO. Just fuck the whole company for being the incompetent cancer that they are.

6 hours ago, Sylvansight said:

*look away arty haters*

I just did the grind for the t9 german, and it was ace. Disappointed if a shot didn't hit for 400-500. But I never played it before the last patch, so maybe it was ace before (server stats suggest otherwise). Anyhow, that grind's over and it's been retired ( won't be buying the t10).   The t9 french is the only arty grind left, but that's till poo so will try to BP through if that's plausible.

The 10 is the same thing but better on a better platform. 

But you don't see tier 7s which means you can't wipe half their HP with a splash.

Even though I have 2 T10 arties, I'd be fucking cheering WG if they actually remove the fucking cunt of a class.

CGC also, confirmed broken. Can hit heavies in the town in Ensk somewhat reliably now. 

On 5/6/2019 at 8:47 PM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

CGC also, confirmed broken. Can hit heavies in the town in Ensk somewhat reliably now. 

You literally cannot hide from this thing now. Its firing arc is practically vertical.

Yeah i think its a 65-70 deg angle now? practically a vertical strike to engine decks. I tried mine out and felt bad afterwards... Worse than usual I mean. 
Ensk, Erlinberg, most of ruinberg, the half of siegfried that's towards you, the ENTIRE banana road of Himmels, including both 'arty safe' corners of it, like 90% of Ghost town. its ridiculous the spots it can hit now. filthy. please TK this class. 

14 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

They "Fixed" it with a micropatch, lolz

Damn as much as I hated it I feel like I always miss out on the tanks WG accidentally buffs.