Sign in to follow this  
Senior

Patron but no service?

Sorry but been sick, I played like 10 games on Tuesday the 21st  and 3 games yesterday 22cd.  the 10 games were all bad teams so I stopped, won two I think.  On the 22cd , 3 games I won 2   67% winrate but you combined them .  I am donating money to patron for the service and was told you would post my stats at 6am my time everyday.  Its not happening so I am asking is this what you are going to be doing or can I get the service I am donating for?  

Thanks

Seniorchiefretired

1 hour ago, Senior said:

Sorry but been sick, I played like 10 games on Tuesday the 21st  and 3 games yesterday 22cd.  the 10 games were all bad teams so I stopped, won two I think.  On the 22cd , 3 games I won 2   67% winrate but you combined them .  I am donating money to patron for the service and was told you would post my stats at 6am my time everyday.  Its not happening so I am asking is this what you are going to be doing or can I get the service I am donating for? 

First off, wrong section.

Secondly, what do you mean by posting your stats? If you're asking why your games from the 21st and 22nd are wrapped together in your 24h stats, that's because you probably played those 13 games within the same 24h period.

Hum, maybe the meaning of ask anything is different for you.  I was told when I signed up for patron that my daily stats from my games would be posted at 6am my time daily, and they were for a long time.  But I've been sick and not playing much, now I'm back and my daily stats are not being posted.  Well I think they are but in the last 24hr I played 3 games at 67% winrate. But they were added to 10 games I played 3 days ago, or something like that.  If the stats are not going to be posted daily then why pay?

22 minutes ago, Senior said:

Hum, maybe the meaning of ask anything is different for you.

You must have missed the obvious blurb at the top of section. This isn't the section to ask random questions, this is a section for hosting AMA threads.

rh2P8F4.png

22 minutes ago, Senior said:

I was told when I signed up for patron that my daily stats from my games would be posted at 6am my time daily, and they were for a long time.  But I've been sick and not playing much, now I'm back and my daily stats are not being posted.  Well I think they are but in the last 24hr I played 3 games at 67% winrate. But they were added to 10 games I played 3 days ago, or something like that. If the stats are not going to be posted daily then why pay?

Can you go back and check the dates of your games to make sure? If you have replays enabled they should all be timestamped. If this is an error, you'd have to provide more details and explain exactly what result you were expecting (kind of like every single bug report). Being pissy about it won't get you any more attention.

Ya, I don't use forums.  Sorry for using the wrong section!  63yr old Disabled Vet trying to find out why my stats are not being posted daily. I played 3 games yesterday between 6am on the 21st to 6am the 22cd . Wotlabs says 13 games and the update is not 6am anymore.

Last Update: Thu May 23 2019 17:09:00 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Not sure why, and I'm not trying to be pissy as you say, just asking questions.  Military and very direct!  I played 6 games a bit ago around 6pm are those stats going to show in last 24hr with the last three days stats that have been combined there? Neverwish said 6am central time my stats would be posted daily and was more than willing to donate to the cause for that service.  any help on this issue would make me happy.  thanks

Firstly, thanks for helping keep Wotlabs running with your patron! Its really appreciated.

Secondly, WoTlabs updates its stats automatically whenever you load (or refresh) your stats page. there is no garuntee when the stats update, much less 6am. The updates are not always WoTlabs controlled, its limited by when the WoT server API sends the info to WoTlabs. Normally the data in the API updates only when you log out of the game. So if you log out of the game, a couple minutes later wotlabs should be able to update with the new data. - this process is the same for everyone, patrons or non patrons. Its limited by Wargamings API, not Wotlabs itself.

Also, as far as I am aware, it isnt the previous 24H from 6am. Its the previous 24hr from when you check the page. Which means if you play some battles at say 8pm at night, log off and go to bed, wake up at 8am and play some more battles, those two sessions will be combined in the 24hr slot. You'll have to wait until 8pm again to get just that mornings session.

Final note: your first two posts came off rather accusatory, which is why you got the response from Haswell you did.

18 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

API updates only when you log out of the game

TIL, no streaming updates is such ass backwards development. It's not like WG has bandwidth problems that they need to rate limit themselves.

22 minutes ago, Haswell said:

TIL, no streaming updates is such ass backwards development. It's not like WG has bandwidth problems that they need to rate limit themselves.

Eh, its what Never told me. It does sometimes update some but not all while logged in, but if you close the game you get the full session.

Hi Assassin7  long time no speak.  Sorry for being so direct but my military training of 28 years demanded it.  Moving on :)  I just checked my stats around 12:05 24may  they say I had 9 battles in the last 24 hrs .  I played 6 battles on the 23rd from 5:45 to 6:30pm,  I played 3 battles on the 22cd may 10:30 to 11pm  .  How is the time frame 10:30 on the 22cd to post time copied below a 24 hr period? 

Last Update: Fri May 24 2019 06:53:00 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Thanks guys, this is my last post up here since this is the wrong place for me to post. Again thanks for your time

On 5/25/2019 at 3:35 AM, Senior said:

Thanks guys, this is my last post up here since this is the wrong place for me to post. Again thanks for your time

You should be fine, topic has been moved to an appropriate place already.