Sign in to follow this  
Crossfader

I need a new game

CV's finally broke me... got rid of every ship, clan and captian in WoWs. I couldn't watch them slowly murder a game i had enjoyed for 4 years..

So i need something new, not sure about Warthunder, there naval content is getting better (and bigger) but its Gaijin, any other WG style game with tiers and shit that could be good ? 

"Left hell when I realized it was that bad and probably getting worse but I don't think going down deeper by joining a Gaijin ent game.

But I want something pretty close to return to WG style crap game with poor quality devs out to milk every penny out of us that it can in the very limited span of time that they run the game."

12 hours ago, Oicraftian said:

But I want something pretty close to return to WG style crap game with poor quality devs out to milk every penny out of us that it can in the very limited span of time that they run the game."

Well i did play Armoured Warfare, Naval Action and Dreadnought, so yeah i seem to have a nack at picking great game with shitty devs.

On 5/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, Crossfader said:

Well i did play Armoured Warfare, Naval Action and Dreadnought, so yeah i seem to have a nack at picking great game with shitty devs.

I think you have a nack for playing games in a genre with shitty devs