Sign in to follow this  
steelweazel

SPI C North America Map 3k Spot Damage, Lost Game

Not a bad game but near end of match team decides to cap out to try for win.  I try to spot incoming enemy tanks and prevent enemy from reset. I get shot by ally who thinks I should be capping with him. My question would we have won if I had capped with him or as what happens we get reset anyways the team just loses.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4908203#live_oaks-steelweazel-sp_hpanzer_sp_i_c

Oh god im watching a replay...

First: Friendly shoots you, oh well. Move on, rub it in their nose by winning in spite of them. You wasted WAY too much time, and didn't get an ideal position which REALLY then lost it for you.
And, I dont think so. Your T54 and Jag were doing? on the ridge. But you're also out of position to punish the Udes. If you're around J5/6, you can continue to punish the Udes who has to focus on the cap, and if he pushes you, you're able to pull him away from cap.

So yeah, official diagnosis: You wasted time being pissed after getting a little team damage which actually ended up throwing the game because you're then out of position to actually punish the Udes