Bavor

Why doesn't Wargaming ban the bot like players who refuse to play?

Clearly you didn't read or didn't understand what I wrote or simply didn't like it. One last time, the language is vague and neither you or I have any concrete idea what it means. I am certain, however, it does not cover simply being bad or merely passive.

I asked Wargaming support what passive play means and I received this response.

"Excessive and repetitive passive play means that the system caught the player doing AFK on every game or the repeated act of playing passive in the game."

It appears these players are violating the rules and Wargaming doesn't ban them even after reports with replays to Wargaming support.  I guess its true what others said, Wargaming doesn't ban them as long as they remain paying customers.  Look at stickygreen0 for example. 

https://wotlabs.net/na/player/stickygreen0

He has been banned multiple times and had his account reset for botting and intentionally playing like a bot, yet he comes back after every ban and never receives a permanent ban.  It appears that when he actually tries to play with some efforts he gets green and blue WN8 stats.  Yet, most of the time he suicides at the start ot camps the red line.

16 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

Clearly you didn't read or didn't understand what I wrote or simply didn't like it. One last time, the language is vague and neither you or I have any concrete idea what it means. I am certain, however, it does not cover simply being bad or merely passive.

I asked Wargaming support and received a response.  So now I do have an idea what it means.  I was correct in my interpretation.  It does mean a person not participating and playing passively.

Also they said I can submit tickets about those people intentionally not participating in battle.