Sign in to follow this  
NightmareMk9

Looks like TankRewards is paying out Gold for duplicate tanks!

LOL... after swearing up and down how they will not pay out gold if you already own the tank.

Oh my dear WG. You simply get more and more adorable as the days roll by.

16 hours ago, Necrophore said:

Probably to punish players who sat this one out because it was only silver. (You watch, next month will be silver if more players start grinding for the gold.)

which is retarded WG logic because you'd think just saying "yeah you get gold" would be a good way to get people to actually log in and play their dumb tank game

I think this is probably more a case of the hand doesn't know (whether this is willful or ignorant stands to be established) that the left testicle has decreed. 

On 6/23/2019 at 4:02 PM, simba90 said:

I think this is probably more a case of the hand doesn't know (whether this is willful or ignorant stands to be established) that the left testicle has decreed. 

at this point I'm fairly certain that its 2 or 3 different body parts Frankenstein-ed onto other people and those people sent to different continents 

Sounds like WG may have "Fixed" Tankrewards.  Now people are reporting no gold

Solved
Hey TacoJohnHG,

Thanks for writing back.

The gold compensation that some players received was an unintended exploit. This is being corrected and we will not exchange rewards tanks for gold compensation.

We do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this issue may have caused.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your continued support! Have a great day ahead!

when i read the title i was like for fuck sake and pissed right the hell off as i chose the crommy b since i didnt have it then read further down seeing it was another typical WG oopsie and that it was fixed so i cant cry over my loss for claiming my shit like 4 days ago