Dirizon

Prem Acc should disable 3 maps not 2

I think it is a good enough feature, but really should be 3 maps not 2. lt proves to be powerful tool for 3-marks, as it can exclude lame maps with certain vehicles.

I am getting an AMXM449 through referral, and if l wished 3-marking it, sensibly would exclude Malinovka, Prokh,  AND Redshire. 3 maps.

If l ever got back to artillery, which l may if premium ammunition and base ammunition rework follows through, and arty get strong DPS again  -  l would remove Himmels, Ensk,  and the 3rd would be complicated. Minsk? Paris? Pilsen? When someone takes a close look at things, arty still have very threatening field of fire and is under-estimated, in seemingly city maps like Ruinberg or Lakeville. Someone help me out, if you were arty, which map would you exclude for the 3rd, l am going with Minsk

l think the worst problems though are the extremes. Heavy/Assault tanks/TD ending up on Malin, Prokh, Redshire......and arty ending up on Ensk and Himmels. 

I am not including the crappers like Mountain pass  (which retardo teams flock ice road)  Overlord  (equally retardo teams go beach)  Lakeville  (valley meta, of course)  because even if my team were completely dim-witted and had 14 person summed IQ of two-hundred pts, the maps are still reasonable enough to salvage damage and assistance. Sometimes, you just have to squeeze the lemon dry. 

7 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Let's be honest, if you can already disable 3 maps right now, you'd make the same exact argument wishing you can disable 4 maps instead of 3.

While yes, it is easy to make such a remark, very agreeable  -  If l had 3 l am sure l would be contently satisfied. 

I would just like the opportunity to play something like these grinds, VK4502A and lS-M, and not have to dread landing into Redshire, Malinovka, or Prokhorovka. 

Likewise if l was enjoying life as dirty clickers would, really all you need are himmelsdorf and Ensk gone.

Like I mentioned earlier there should be an option for all, with sub-categories for specific modes. Truly a beautiful way to implement user friendliness without hamstringing yourself in options, as you (WarGay) are seemingly completely incapable of implementing any new mechanics game modes & decent maps.

That way, you (Wargay) can liberally fuck around with very little consequence, as players proceed to boycott your new broken as fuck game mode.

Its working really well for the Koreans with their mega grind MMO's. Next you should add the option to pay for bot, often allowing better gameplay because usually the bot is better than the players in WOT.

Don't advertise shit until it works.

But that's a bit hard for Wargay.

Now I'd imagine it'd drastically increase profits, or they could hide it behind the paywall. But mutually destructive strategies appear to be a company favorite.

1 hour ago, Oicraftian said:

(WarGay)  (Wargay) 

Wargay.

Dude, I can see you're triggered etc., and we all have issues with the game, but this makes you look like a homephobic twat.

The fact that you're trying to use an allusion to a company (or anyone, for that matter) 'being gay' as an insult detracts from any of the points you're trying to make.

If I had the ability to ban all maps that were two corridors with a death zone in the middle, there wouldn''t be many maps left to play.

On 6/30/2019 at 7:22 PM, Snoregasm2 said:

Dude, I can see you're triggered etc., and we all have issues with the game, but this makes you look like a homephobic twat.

The fact that you're trying to use an allusion to a company (or anyone, for that matter) 'being gay' as an insult detracts from any of the points you're trying to make.

I just assumed it was in fashion, not for any particular purpose, sorry for the inconvenience

56 minutes ago, Oicraftian said:

I just assumed it was in fashion, not for any particular purpose, sorry for the inconvenience

It's ok man, i'm sure no harm was intended.