kariverson

Supertest: More tier 8s TL-1 LPC, E-75 TS, M48A2 Räumpanzer

Well now we know at least how WG is planing to rework the E100 branch. 

Kingtiger goes down a tier and this E75 takes its spot at T8. 

Anyone knows if this tank is totally made up by WG or is there some historical reference to it? 

I think the TL-1 might be some kind of T95E2 replacement/spirital successor/something, E 75 thing is probably part of the E 100 rebalance (they likely want to wait a bit for the announcement) and Räumpanzer could just be a premium or some kind of speshul vehicle.

That's my guess, but knowing WG all these 3 might just be premiums. I find it hard to believe for the E 75 thing to be a prem, though, since they just brought the VK 75.01K (and it's not even released yet). But we'll see, I guess

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

E 75 thing is probably part of the E 100 rebalance 

@hall0

i keep hearing rumors of this yet i cant find anything confirmed, apparently the Tiger 1 and Tiger 2 Finally being dropped a tier after years of pleading with WG, and this E75 thing being the new tier 8.

but then again WG could just be greedy bastards and make it a premium for the sake of Money 

Yeah it is a german community thing I guess. 

We have this, what´s called "Community Stammtisch" once every 1-2 months. Simply put. A german WG Employee sits with some people from the community in a TS channel and we talk about stuff for 2-3 hours. 
And the rebalance of the german techtree is a hot topic. (who would have guessed :P). One statement was, if i can remember it correctly, they have a special plan for the heavy tree. 
Now after the US Kingtiger and the release of this tank. For me it is clear what the plan is. 

btw. A rebalance of the E50 line is coming as well. Including the Panther 88.

6 hours ago, hall0 said:

btw. A rebalance of the E50 line is coming as well. Including the Panther 88.

You mean: give Panther 8.8 10mm more turret armor, increased radio range and decrease dispersion by 0.01? (As well as for E 50 and E50M ofc) :kappa:

If WG goes on with their "rebalance" of german tanks, like they did with the Leopard-Line, we all know that E-100 will receive a massive 20mm turret buff, 100 more HP and -0.1 sec reload. The same retarded crap will be done to E50 line. :fish:

3 hours ago, Vindi said:

The rebalanced e50/50m almost made me to think about a possible reinstallation..:kappa:

Because 20m more radio range and 10mm turret front buff sound appealing to you? :kappa:

I'm hoping this T95E2 is a replacement and current owners get the new one because they both pretty much have the same name. 

That E75TS thing is odd, but at least they have tuned the armour down from tier 9, I wonder how strong that LFP, could make it OP if its VK 1001P or Defender levels. 

11 hours ago, Dirizon said:

LPC is massively better than T95E2.

Any chance WG decides to take a step back and buff T95E2 like 59-Patton?

I've been waiting years for that tank to be playable. I don't see it happening.

3 hours ago, monjardin said:

I've been waiting years for that tank to be playable. I don't see it happening.

l hear you loud and clear.  Seems it was and still is, the same basic tank 59-Patton started out to be.  But 59-Patton has seen buffs,  such as 2 gun dep, VR, increase to 212 pen AP.  Not T95E2 though, has seen absolutely none of those.  212 AP pen, +4O horsepower seem a good start. Been trying to 3-mark the tank, and let me tell you 181 AP pen is very sad, and that cupola....