dustygator

Homefront - PvE mode

24 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Where do you think you are? We have no friends!!

True. I have also completed the Eastern Front this morning playing with a bunch of randoms.

Biggest issue for me: one can't disable the chat for this mode. Or ignore people.

Being called a "useless piece of shit" by wannabe unitards in a PvE mode while making top place with just one tank is not funny. The game is a disgrace.

Thank you https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/Pantoros & https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/SerEmil for ruining my afternoon.

In the last weeks, the amount of times I had to tell people to fuck themselves for being total dicks exceeds good 25 years of gaming.

If anyone is grinding the Eastern front, feel free to spam platoon invites at me.

7 random battles. 7 losses. All but one because matchmaker put together cancer lineups with only two top tier players.

Jesus. Just got back from vacation and tried this out. Two tier 3 and three tier 1s. For real, WG? If this was all the same tier it might be sort of ok-ish as a diversion for a couple of games a day. As is I won't touch this at all.

I just want to note my favorite feature of this mode, which is that it encourages being a bot-level shitbag. Half the pubbies just sit at the redline sniping what you spot because they're scared to get hit, so you end up taking the bulk of the driving rain of snapshots while they sit and gobble up damage risk free. And of course if you do the same you'll end up with 2 full health tigers being initially spotted 30 seconds from walking over the base. So you get those games where every one is dead and the 46%er is still on his first tank because he never engaged anything.

At least they did fix the scaling. I played two today and it was doing 6-7 waves for games it was doing a full 10 on before.

The MM is fixed, in that the waves are adjusted to the level of the team not the highest level, so played 3 won 3 last night, it's made it quite easy, especially on the US side, the Hellcat group with 4 tanks the airstrike/artillery combo they have is insane, you can one shot a lot of the tier 5 tanks that appear and take even 1k HP off a Tiger with a good hit. 

Main issue now is motivating myself to keep playing it, average is about 50 points a win now with the adjusted levels, which means like 40 wins for each piece of equipment, that is 80 in total across the two fronts. 

Now that the MM is fixed I won 20 out of 20. With the right division I can pretty much carry hard. Still annoying as @Jesse_the_Scout mentioned, shitters camping in their first tank, (eg. m8) telling you to go spot for them in your last tank, because they are one shot and they can't...

On 8/1/2019 at 12:37 AM, Jesse_the_Scout said:

I just want to note my favorite feature of this mode, which is that it encourages being a bot-level shitbag. Half the pubbies just sit at the redline sniping what you spot because they're scared to get hit, so you end up taking the bulk of the driving rain of snapshots while they sit and gobble up damage risk free. And of course if you do the same you'll end up with 2 full health tigers being initially spotted 30 seconds from walking over the base. So you get those games where every one is dead and the 46%er is still on his first tank because he never engaged anything.

At least they did fix the scaling. I played two today and it was doing 6-7 waves for games it was doing a full 10 on before.

?

Ruski TDs have a spotting button, it's perfectly fine to sit in the back behind any bushes and snipe.

I often died in my first tank while everybody was dead, but I had top damage, so your logic is kinda flawed.

It is expensive to respawn as it kills the ability timers and there is actual timer that gives the NPCs the time to travel.

Once you start losing tanks in this mode, it is too late.

ruski TD is great for solo because if you push forward at the start of each wave you can spot the wave for you team so your brainlet pubbies can avoid damage.

its easy with friends and ridiculous solo, plus the unnecessary fuel cap hurts the play ability so much. honestly it just seems like there is a  WG manager with a hard on for manufactured german tiger/ panther history who got his hands on the PvE production and came up with this cancerous garbage.